The Five Anthro Cats Past

Later on that night everybody was either getting ready for bed or relaxing before they go to sleep. Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei went back into their dorms, Shinso went to bed early and The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Eri, Kota and Izuku's true childhood friends were together in the 1A dorms. Izuku's true childhood friends were getting their pajamas on, the five anthro cats were relaxing in the common room and The Demon Guardian Angels were putting Eri and Kota to bed.

As they were going upstairs and Izuku and Octavia were carrying a sleeping Eri and Kota in their arms they saw Izuku's true childhood friends walking in their direction. They all noticed that Izuku was staring at the girls while blushing when he saw their pajamas. Uraraka was wearing a light pink pajama top and light pink shorts, Tsu was wearing a light green nightgown, Hakagure was a light green pajama top and light pink shorts like Uraraka was, Kyoka was wearing a yellow night dress over a  purple pajama top and black shorts, Momo was wearing a pink pajama top that revealed a little bit of her stomach and pink shorts and Mina was wearing a light purple pajama top that revealed her stomach and gray pajama pants.

"Izu are you ok?" asked Momo concerningly.

Izuku snapped out of it, shook his head and smiled nervously.

"Y-yeah I'am fine Momo." Izuku answered nervously.

The girls looked at him confusedly but just shrugged their shoulders but the others noticed his blush and smirked.

"We see that you're taking these little ones to bed huh?" asked Iida as him and the others smiled at the two sleeping kids.

"Yeah." Izuku answered as him, his harem and his adoptive family smiled down at them too.

"They got really tuckered out so we thought we'd go tuck them in." said Charlie.

"Ok well if you need our assistance we'll be relaxing downstairs in the common room before we get rest ourselves." Tokoyami said.

"Yeah we'd just thought we relax before we go to sleep *ribbit*." said Tsu.

"Ok Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival are relaxing there too if you want to hang out with them." Octavia said.

"Ok thanks for letting us know see you guys later." said Izuku's true childhood friends in unison with smiles and nods.

They waved to The Demon Guardian Angels and went downstairs. The Demon Guardian Angels smiled as they looked back and started to make their to Eri and Kota's room to tuck them into bed.

Izuku's true childhood friends made their way back to the common room and they smiled as they saw the five anthro cats sitting on the couch relaxing as Katie was reading a book, Victoria and Mistoffelees were cuddling each other and Jemima and Pouncival were just staring at the ceiling. Izuku's true childhood friends walked up to them and the five anthro cats noticed them smiled.

"Oh hi guys." Katie said as she looked up from her book.

"What's up?" asked Victoria.

"Mind if we join you?" Izuku's true childhood friends asked kindly.

"Of course not." answered Jemima.

"Yeah you can join us if you want." Mistoffelees said with a kind smile.

"Yeah pull up a couch cushion." said Pouncival as him and the others patted the couch.

Izuku's true childhood friends smiled and sat down next to them.

"So how are you guys enjoying UA so far?" Sato asked.

"We like it." answered Jemima.

"Yeah it's very awesome and we feel like we really belong here." Katie said and then took a drink of water that she got from the kitchen.