The Seven Fakes Getting Arrested

As the police officers were dragging the seven fakes out of the room The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Eri, Kota, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three, Mei, the pro heroes and Principal Nezu fallowed them from behind in case that they tried anything stupid. The seven fakes still couldn't believe what happened not only were they exposed for what they've done but All Might had lost One For All forever and to add insult to injury they all now going to an inescapable jail where they'll be fucking executed. This couldn't be happening they were heroes!!!!!! They had to attack those brats and their stupid as fuck parents to snap them out of it and no longer be full of "false hope". Not to mention those fucking brats were gonna ruin everything. They did the right thing why couldn't anybody fucking understand?!!!!!!!!

When they were getting close to where the truck that was gonna take them to their prison Katsuki managed break out of the two police officers that were holding him grasp and charged at Izuku to try to punch him with his cuffed hands.

"DIE DEKU!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Katsuki as he charged at him.

But Izuku smirked and created a huge gust of wind that pushed him far back. Not wanting to give up or be seen as weak Katsuki got up to try to charge at him again.

Having enough of his crap Angel Dust and Husk looked at the police officers as if quietly asking them something.

"Go ahead do whatever the fuck you want to him we won't arrest you." the police chief said with a shrug as the other police officers nodded in agreement.

Angel Dust and Husk both looked at each other and grinned wickedly. Oh this was gonna be fun. Then they turned back to the other students and smiled knowing full well that they were gonna fucking enjoy this.

"Watch this babies." said Angel Dust and Husk in unison.

Husk grinned wickedly as he made his dice magically appear out of his paw and laughed as he ran towards Katsuki. He then threw the dice at him which exploded and made Katsuki fall backwards and stare at Husk in shock. Then as Katsuki got up Angel Dust brought out a huge gun and pointed it at Katsuki with a wicked grin.

"Eat led sucker!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

He laughed wickedly as continuously shot at Katsuki which made him jump and run off. But Angel Dust and Husk just grinned wickedly as Angel Dust brought out more guns and shot at him and Husk kept throwing his dice bombs at him as they chased him while the police officers just focused on bringing All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka to the truck while they were unsuccessfully trying to escape to rescue Katsuki and the rest of  The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, the pro heroes and Principal Nezu ran to help Angel Dust and Husk in case they needed it as the rest of students, Eri and Kota stayed behind while grinning in amusement at what they had just watched.

"Help me theses two fucking psychos are throwing explosive dice at me and trying to shoot me!!!!!!!!!" yelled Katsuki from afar.

A couple minutes later the exploding and gunshot sounds stopped.

"Well that's one way to get him into the truck." Izuku said in amusement.

"Yeah and I think that his pants fell down." said Blitz in amusement.

"Hey ummmmmm Angie?" Molly asked.

"Yeah Molls?" asked Angel Dust.

"You know that joke that you wrote on their tapes in their mouth before we left to kill the Aldera Junior and High School staff?" Molly asked in amusement.

"I think that you were right Tony." said Arackniss in amusement.

"Yeah this bastard can't even satisfy an elf in bed." Husk said in amusement.

"Yeah I was right all along the day after he got really pissed off at me and said that I was wrong and his dick was this big but it's actually the size of a walnut except way smaller it's the size of a dust speck but I don't even think he can satisfy another dust speck in bed." said Angel Dust in amusement.

The other students laughed when they heard that. Then Loona came by and showed them a picture she took on her phone and showed them which made them crack up and clutch their stomachs as she walked back to the other group.

"All right let get your pants back on I say that was the tiniest dick I've ever seen." a police officer said in amusement.

"Are we sure that was a dick or a paper clip pretending to be one?" said another police officer said in amusement.

This made the other students laugh even harder as Kirashima, Sero, Denki, Mina, Awase, Setsuna and Mei rolled on the floor laughing. Tokoyami almost fell to the floor in laughter too but Shoji caught him by pulling him a little bit closer to his left arm and having his left hand on Tokoyami's left arm.

A couple minutes later the seven fakes and the police officers were gone and The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, the pro heroes and Principal Nezu came back as the students stopped laughing.

"After all the crap that just happened I think we needed that laugh." the students said as they wiped tears of laughter out of their eyes.

"We could tell and at least it's all over." said Izuku with a smirk.

"Yeah." said the students in unison with small grins.

"Mommies/moms, daddy/dad, grandpas, aunties, uncles, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival are the meanies finally gone?" Eri and Kota asked as they ran to them.

"Yes Eri and Kota the meanies are gone for good." answered The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee in unison as Izuku and Octavia picked them up.

"Yay!!!!!!!" Eri and Kota cheered which made everyone smile.

Then they all came back to the stadium.

"I am pleased to announce that All Might, Green Telek, Izumi Yagi, Katsuki and Katsumi Bakugo and Shoto and Shoka Todoroki have been arrested and will be executed." said Principal Nezu.

This made everyone in the room cheer. After everything that those seven bastards did they definitely got what they deserved.

"And now that's out of the way let's continue on with the sports festival." Principal Nezu said with a huge smile.

And then the sports festival went on and after an hour later it was over and Izuku won first place!!!!!!!! Everyone cheered as he was handed the gold medal by Aizawa. Everyone was very happy not only cause the sports festival was very awesome this year but the seven fakes were finally gone forever.

But little did they know was that this wouldn't be the last time that they will see them and not only will they return but so would some old enemies of The Demon Guardian Angels who they thought were dead.