Confrontation From An Asshole Before Patrolling

The next day Class 1-A (minus Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka) were getting ready for the patrol that they were going on with Aizawa, Mrs. Joke and the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels. Izuku's true childhood friends were very excited about being able to do some hero work and everyone was also very happy about not having to deal with the five brats during the patrol. Considering how rude, stubborn and arrogant they were they would probably just fuck it up anyway. And they were especially happy not having to deal with Katsuki in their class anymore and were very excited meeting their new classmate.

Anyway while chatting and waiting in their classroom to get the patrol started they all turned around and smiled as they saw a guy enter.

"Excuese me are you Class 1-A?" he asked.

"Yep that's us." answered Izuku.

"You must be Hitoshi Shinso." Uraraka said enthusiastically.

"I am it's nice to meet you " said Shisno as he approached them.

"It's nice to meet you too Shinso!!!!!!!!" Mina exclaimed excitedly.

"Yes it's a pleasure to meet you." said Tokoyami said kindly.

The others smiled and nodded as Shinso smiled back. A couple minutes later after talking and getting to know Shinso Aizawa, Mrs. Joke and the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels entered the classroom.

"Ok guys it's now time to leave for our patrol." Aizawa said.

"This is to help you all be prepared for when you get ready to become heroes." said Mrs. Joke.

"Also welcome to Class 1-A Shinso we're really glad to have you here." Aizawa and Mrs. Joke said in unison with kind smiles.

Shinso smiled and nodded at the kindness towards him and The Demon Guardian Angles smiled at Shinso being welcomed to the class with open arms as they could tell that he had been through alot of pain and suffering in his life and they were glad that they were able to help him know that he wasn't alone anymore and that he now had people in his corner.

Then they all walked out of the classroom and started to make their way to the front doors. But they all suddenly heard somebody stomping towards them. They all hoped it wasn't who they all thought it was but this time luck was not on their side.

"NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!" a familiar voice yelled.

Everyone groaned and turned around to see Katsuki stomping towards them looking very pissed off.

"THIS IS ALL YOURS AND YOUR FREAK OF NATUTE FAMILY'S FAULT IT'S CAUSE OF YOU I'M NOW IN THE GENERAL STUDIES COURSE INSTEAD OF THE HERO COURSE WHERE SHOULD BE AT INSTEAD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Katsuki.

"Not our fault that you couldn't stop being an asshole." The Demon Guardian Angels mumbled but loud enough for him to hear.

"Yeah maybe if you would've put your ego aside for just one fucking minute then none of this would've happened." said Shoji angrily.

"And if you would've just had some fucking humility at least for a few minutes." Koda said angrily.

"And not be such an douchebag." said Momo angrily.

"Man if really bad for my old classmates for having to deal with you." Shinso said in an annoyed tone.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP EYE BAGS NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED NERD IF YOU WOULD'VE JUST GOT TOGETHER WITH MY SISTER AND SHOKA INSTEAD OF THESE FILTHY SLUTS WHO ARE CLEARLY BAD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Katsuki as he pointed his finger.

Having enough of his crap Fizzarolli smirked and folded his arms across his chest.

"Wow Bakuhoe some nerve you've got to comment on a relationship last I checked your love life's a pile of shit oh wait unlike my nephew, my baby and my future daughter-in-laws you don't have a love life cause you're nothing but A PILE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed as he smirked and got  closer to Katsuki's face on the last part.

Class 1-A laughed and Aizawa, Mrs. Joke and the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels smirked at Fizzarolli's roast.

"Damn I'am getting really turned on right now froggy." mumbled Asmodeous with a sexual smirk.

Fizzarolli smirked sexually back at him and Katsuki screamed angrily.

"That's it you bastards........." started Katsuki as he walked towards them.

But then they all heard somebody clearing his throat. They all looked to see Principal Nezu glaring Katsuki and folding his arms across his chest.

"Now Katsuki what have I told about bothering Class 1-A and the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels I told you specifically not to and yet you deliberately disobeyed me." he said sternly.

"But Principal Nezu........." started Katsuki.

"No now get back to your new classroom, leave them alone and don't ever bother them ever again!!!!!!!" Principal Nezu yelled as he pointed his finger to the direction to the General Studies classroom.

Knowing that he wasn't gonna win this one Katsuki closed his eyes and nodded.

"Yes Principal Nezu." said Katsuki.

But before he left he glared at The Demon Guradian Angels.

"This is not over." he growled.

The Demon Guradian Angels along with Izuku's true childhood friends and the five anthro cats glared at him too and then Katsuki left and Principal Nezu looked at Class 1-A and the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels apologetically.

"My apologies for this." said Principal Nezu apologetically.

"It's fine it's not your fault." Class 1-A and the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels said in unison reassuringly.

Principal Nezu smiled and walked back to his office.

"Wow just wow is that asshole always like this?!!!!!!!!" asked Shinso in disbelif.

"Sadly yes." Denki moaned as he facepalmed.

"And to make matters worse most of us have known him since we were little." moaned Iida as he pressed his fingers against the bridge of his nose.

"Wow you guys have my sympathy." Shinso said.

"Thanks Shinso." said Izuku and his true childhood friends in unison.

"How did you guys put up with him and those other five brats seriously without going CRAZY?!!!!!!!!!" the five anthro cats exclaimed as they put their paws on their foreheads.

"Practice........ and coffee........... lots and lots of coffee." answered Izuku's true childhood friends as they rubbed their cheeks gently cause they felt very bad that those five sweet kids had to endure those brats too.

"Yeah that sounds like the only things to have to deal with them." Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival said in unison with raised eyebrows.

"Ok now that shit finally had ended let's get a move on." said Aizawa, Mrs. Joke and the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels said in unison as they motioned their hands to have Class 1-A fallow them out the door.

Class 1-A nodded and followed them to go do their patrol feeling very happy and excited get this started and for Izuku's true childhood friends and Shinso to get started on their paths to become pro heroes.