The Patrol Part 1

After leaving UA Class 1-A, the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels, Aizawa and Mrs. Joke were walking around Musutafu to do their patrol. Izuku's childhood friends and Shinso were very excited to be able to actually do hero work and to be able to be one step closer to becoming pro heroes in the future. The Demon Guardian Angels also  had their weapons with them cause Aizawa and Mrs. Joke told them that just in case some things get out of hand and some of the criminals try to go too far then then they would be allowed to kill them. Class 1-A knew about this, understood the situation and agreed especially if one of the L.O.V members or any of the assasins they hired were gonna come after them.

Anyway they were walking around the city and then they heard screaming coming from inside a bank.

"All right you fucking worms you better give us the money or everybody here will fucking die!!!!!!!!!!" yelled a voice.

They all ran inside and saw a group of bank robbers pointing their guns at a bunch of people who were cowering in fear, trembling and some even holding each other while crying and one pointing their guns at the bank employees.

"NO PLEASE DON'T, HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the bank manager while holding her hands up.

"Then you better........" the head robber started.

"BETTER WHAT ASSHOLE?!!!!!!!!" asked Class 1-A, the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels, Aizawa and Mrs. Joke angrily.

Everyone gasped, turned around and the hostages sighed in relif when they saw the group of heroes and anti-heroes glaring at the bank robbers and the bank robbers pointed their guns at them while some of them were trembling in fear at seeing them.

Before the bank robbers could do anything Uraraka, Octavia, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival used their quirks to make the guns float into the air and they safely put them in a place where nobody could touch them. The bank robbers looked at their hands that were no longer holding their guns and then at Uraraka, Octavia and the five anthro cats in shock as the seven people folded their arms across their chests while smirking.

"Didn't think that we'd do that now did you?" they asked in unison and in taunting voices.

"GET THEM!!!!!!!!!" yelled the head robber as he pointed to the group of heroes and anti-heroes.

The bank robbers charged at the group of heroes and anti-heroes to fight them as they all charged back.

"Some of you help us and the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels fight the robbers!!!!!!!!!" Aizawa exclaimed.

"And some of you get the hostages out and when you're done join us!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mrs. Joke.

Class 1-A nodded as they did so. Luckily the ones who were helping fight the bank robbers were able to keep the bank robbers distracted enough to have the ones getting the hostages out. And when they were done with that they joined the fight. While fighting The Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats were very impressed with the rest of Class 1-A fighting skills. They were so well coordinated, strong, focused, well-skilled and determined that they could see why they were picked to be in the top class. Izuku was not at all surprised with his childhood friends being that good cause when they were younger they always practiced very hard to make sure they would have good enough fighting skills when they got older and into UA. They were also very impressed with Shinso and they knew that asking Principal Nezu to have him take Katsuki's place in Class 1-A was a very great idea. While fighting they all noticed one of the bank robbers was trying to grab a teenaged girl that was one of the hostages and his gun but luckily they all grabbed him just in time and The Demon Guardian Angels pulled him closer to them. The bank robber begged and pleaded for his life but The Demon Gaurdian Angels didn't want to hear it and shot him until he was dead.

When the fight was done the cops arrested the bank robbers that were still alive and the dumbass bank robber that was shot dead by The Demon Guardian Angels. The hostages all clapped, cheered and told the heroes and anti-heroes that they all did a very good job and thanked them for rescuing them. Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Aizawa and Mrs. Joke smiled at The Demon Guradian Angels and the five anthro cats.

"You guys did an amazing job." they said in unison and with impressed tones.

"Thanks you too." said The Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats in unison while smiling gratefully.

Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Aizawa and Mrs. Joke smiled gratefully back and they all walked off to continue the rest of their patrol.

The next thing that they did was go to a park to interact with the citizens since they all knew that being hero was not just fighting villains but to also let the citizens know that they can all relax and feel secure cause they were here. They walked around, smiled, waved and talked to random people in the park. As they did the citizens felt happy knowing that they are gonna keep them all safe and sound. As they were walking around they saw a little boy jumping up and down trying to reach something up in a tree and walked towards him.

"Hey there do you need help with something?" they asked in unison.

"Yeah my plane it landed on the tree while I was flying it and now it's stuck and I can't get it down." answered the little boy.

"Hey about my friend Tokoyami, his quirk Dark Shadow and me help you?" Sero asked.

"Yeah we'll assist you." said Tokoyami.

"Yeah what do you say?" Dark Shadow asked as he came out.

"Ok." answered the little boy nodding.

Tokoyami, Dark Shadow and Sero smiled. Dark Shadow flew up and Sero shot his tape up and both Dark Shadow and Sero's tape each got a side of the toy plane. They both gently got the toy plane down from the tree and gave it to Tokoyami and after Tokoyami kneeled down and handed the toy plane to the little boy.

"Here you go little one." he said kindly.

"See we told you that we'd get it down." said Sero as he put both of his hands on his hips and Dark Shadow nodded cutely.

"THANK YOU!!!!!!!!" the little boy exclaimed cheerfully as he hugged them.

Tokoyami, Dark Shadow and Sero chuckled and hugged him back. The little boy smiled and waved to the group of heroes and anti-heroes and went back to playing with his toy plane.

"Well done you guys." said Aizawa he put his hands on Tokoyami and Sero's shoulders and petted Dark Shadow in the head.

"You guys might not know it but you just did a really good part of your job as heroes that didn't involve fighting." Mrs. Joke said proudly.

"Really?" asked Tokoyami, Dark Shadow and Sero as they tilted their heads in confusion.

"Yeah I mean did you not see how happy that little boy was when you got his plane down?" Blitz asked.

"Yeah part of being a hero and anti-hero is helping people and making them happy and by doing that for him you just did part of your hero work." said Verosika.

"Splendid job boys!!!!!!!!!" Stolas exclaimed.

Their classmates and the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels smiled and nodded. Tokoyami, Dark Shadow and Sero smiled.

"Thank you." they said in unison feeling very happy for what they did.

The rest of the group smiled and they all left wondering what rest of their patrol will bring them.