The Younger Demon Guardian Angels Vs The Five Delusional Brats Part 1

As Izuku, his harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats got ready to fight Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka got into their battle stance. Everyone else (minus All Might and Green Telek) could tell that the five brats were getting very nervous but they could also tell that they were trying to hide it since their pride and arrogance wouldn't let them see that they had no chance of winning.

"Well guys are you ready to kick some brat ass?" asked Izuku as he looked at his group with a smirk.

"Oh we're ready Izu/bro/Izuku." Izuku's harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats answered with smirks.

"Hey how bad can we hurt them." asked Izuku, his harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats as they looked up at the UA staff.

"As much as we want since we aren't in UA not that we care what the fuck you do them." The UA staff (minus All Might and Green Telek) answered with smirks.

All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, The Bakugo and Todoroki twins got wide-eyed in fear when they heard that as everyone else in the audience grinned in satisfaction hearing that the five fucking spoiled brats were gonna get what they deserve. Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival grinned and Izuku, his harem and Seviathan laughed wickedly when they heard that.

"Oh this is gonna be fun." said Izuku, Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa, Annabelle and Seviathan.

"You can say that again." the five anthro cats said with huge grins.

Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka suddenly got very nervous hearing that. Knowing how much they hate them they were most likely torture the living fuck out of them. But not wanting to look weak and wanting to get Izuku back got into their fighting stances and smirked smugly.

"No matter Onni-chan/Ichan/Izu/nerd/weakling we'll make sure that we'll defeat you, those sluts, that stupid Green freak in that stupid hat and those furballs and we'll make sure when we do we'll finally put you in your place." said the brats smugly.

"We shall see about that now let's begin." Izuku, his harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats said with smirks.

Katsuki charged at Izuku's group while powering up his quirk but they immediately froze him while yawning and then after each waving a hand in a circle made him fall into a portal and they entered in it as well.

"KATSUKI!!!!!!!" exclaimed Izumi, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka.

The rest of The Demon Guardian Angels, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee grinned wickedly.

"Oh this is gonna be fun!!!!!!!!" they said in unison wickedly.

"Where did they take him?" Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three, Mei, the other two students in the general studies course and the UA Staff (minus All Might and Green Telek) asked curiously.

"It's a realm that we created for some of our victims." Blitz answered.

"It's a realm where not only they receive physical punishment but also create the illusion where think they're bones are broken, they've been stabbed to deep and so forth so their not just hurt physically but alos mentally." said Stolas.

"Oh that is so fucking awesome!!!!!!!!" Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and the other two students in the general studies course exclaimed with huge grins.

All Might and Green Telek got wide-eyed when they heard that but the rest of The UA Staff just grinned. It was about time that those fucking brats got their proper punishment and karma.

"And since my dear nephew wanted to watch this unforgettable experince......" said Alastor.

Then with a wave of his hands he made a projector showing the realm that Katsuki was in. When Katsuki got up and groaned he looked around in shock.