Training For The Upcoming Fight

After the seven fakes and the ten villains called for a battle against the heroes and anti-heroes at the town square The Demon Guardian Angels, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette and Clara decided to train the five anthro cats, Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei to fight since the ten villains were very strong and they haven't fought anybody as powerful as them but Izuku had, Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King, Endeavor, Blizzard, Snipe, Thirteen and other pro heroes decided to evacuate the citizens to safety and Fuyumi, Natsuo, Touya, Gran Torino, Recovery Girl and Principal Nezu decided to stay at UA University to watch over Eri and Kota. As the heroes and anti-heroes walked out the doors to do things that they needed to do Eri, Kota,  Fuyumi, Natsuo, Touya, Gran Torino, Recovery Girl and Principal Nezu watched out the windows and smiled.

"Good luck to all of you." thought Principal Nezu.

As the heroes and anti-heroes were walking to where they were gonna train they couldn't believe what just happened!!!!!!!!!! Not only were the seven fakes back but so were some enemies from Izuku's adoptive family, Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa and Annabelle's past and they were all sworn to kill them and knowing them they would also try to take away everything they love!!!!!!!!!! They also knew that if they had it their way those bastards would also crush innocent people and destroy anything and anybody to get what they want so  destroying them wouldn't be the end of their evil and insanity they would most likely become tyrants and rule with an iron fist so they all knew that they must be stopped.

A couple minutes later they arrived at a building that the five anthro cats recognized but Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei didn't.

"What is this place?" they asked.

"It's Mrs.Carmilla's home." answered the five anthro cats.

"This is where we're gonna train you guys for the battle." Izuku said as Carmilla unlocked the door.

"I don't mean to be rude but how come?" asked Denki.

"It's cause she has weapons that will help you guys train." Blitz answered as they entered the building.

"They will help you strengthen at controlling your quirks and help your combat skills." said Carmilla.

The Demon Guardian Angels, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette and Clara went inside a closet and pulled out some spears that were black with a silver tip.

"Here catch." they said in unison as they threw the spears towards the young heroes.

To which they caught them and then Carmilla came up to them after her and the others grabbed their own spears.

"Befor we begin I'll let you little ones on a secret there are many motivations people use for fighting for some it's power for some it's vengeance and for some it's something more which myself and all of us use and I can tell that you use it as well so I know you'll be able to figure it out easily." explained Carmilla.

"What is it Mrs. Carmilla?" asked the young heroes.

You'll see." Carmilla answered.

Then they started training as Carmilla began to sing.

Carmilla: I see many are driven by their detestation, their every step is stoked with animus, they need a different type of motivation, or there's no way they could handle this, I know they're thirstin for vengeance little ones they're be out of blood, but you'll only stand a chance if your out for love, out for love, love, think of who you care about, protect them and be out for love, love, you're gonna fight without gloves on long as you're out for love.

While training the young heroes understood what Carmilla meant. The motivation of protecting the people you love and the love they felt for them is a great reason to fight and vanquish evil. As they kept training they all thought about those they loved. Of course the five anthro cats thought about their tribe including Jemima's parents, aunt, uncle and grandpa and Pouncival's older brother but them along with the other young heroes also thought about their friends at the school, their teachers, the citizens that they swore to protect, Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei also thought about their families and they all thought Izuku, his adoptive family, Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa and Annabelle. Their love for them will motivate them all to keep fighting.

Carmilla: Fuel yourself with the fear of losin, that somebody who's your reason to live, harness your heart and you can't help choosin, to fight with all you can give, I know many will be thirstin be vengeance little ones they're out for blood, but you'll only stand a chance if your out for love, out for love, love, think of who you care about, protect'em and be out for love, love, you're gonna fight without gloves and when that push comes to shove, yeah, you just might rise above long as you're out for love.

After that the young heroes stood confidently with determined grins on their faces and the others smiled proudly at them.

"You're ready." they said.

"Thank you." said the young heroes in unison.

The Demon Guardian Angels, Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex, Bee, Lucifer, Carmilla, Zestial, Odette and Clara smiled and nodded. Then the group left to go meet with Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King, Endeavor, Blizzard, Snipe and Thirteen to fight the seven fakes and the ten villains and as they walked out the door they all looked up at the sky with determined looks on their faces.

"Get ready you bastards for your demise cause we're coming for you and your time is over." they all thought in unison.