The Younger Demon Guardian Angels Vs The Five Delusional Brats Part 2

Shoto fell through the portal sent by Izuku, his harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats while screaming and landed on the ground very hard. He groaned as he got up and looked around wide-eyed. He was in the same realm Katsuki was in when he got brutally tortured!!!!!!!!!!! He couldn't believe what was happening. He just saw Katsuki get tortured as fuck and now he was in exact realm that he was in!!!!!!!! Shoto knew had to win this battle or else the same thing might happen to Shoka even if he didn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"All right weakling where are you?!!!!!!!" yelled Shoto as he looked around the realm.

"Right behind you Todohoeki." a familiar voice said behind him.

Shoto gasped and turned around to see Izuku, Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa, Annabelle, Seviathan, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival grinning at him while waving to him sarcastically and folding their arms across their chests.

Shoto growled while shaking his fists. How dare they gave him those smug looks after what they just did!!!!!!!!

"What the fuck have you done to Katsuki?!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Shoto.

"Oh we just did to him he you assholes done to for years and fucking every enjoyed every minute of it." Izuku answered with a smirk.

"How the fuck could you do that to your brother you and your fucked up are insane!!!!!!!!" yelled Shoto.

Izuku, his harem and Seviathan growled demonically and the five anthro cats growled as all of their fists shook. Did those words actually come out of that bastard's mouth?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Izuku grabbed by his shoulder and pulled him close to his face as he dug his demon claws that he made grow out of his fingers onto Shoto's shoulder making him wince in pain.

"First thing that pomeranian is not brother and neither are you and second thing you're calling ME insane for giving him the exact same treatment that you all fucking gave me yet you don't think it was insane when you constantly threatened me to be your slut of a sister and her slut of a friend's stay-at-home-husband or else you'll kill me it wasn't insane when you kept beating the crap out of me it wasn't insane when you kept attacking me both of your sides all those you kept burning and freezing me I STILL HAVE SOME OF THE BURNS YOU FUCKING GAVE ME AND YET YOU THINK YOU'RE THE FUCKING SANE ONE?!!!!!!!!!" he yelled demonically.

"It's not my fault that you are weak I only did that cause............" whimpered Shoto.

"And of course you have no fucking regrets." Izuku's harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats said in unison with annoyed tones.

Izuku growled and threw Shoto a couple feet away from and his group as Shoto was holding his now bleeding shoulder.

"No matter it's about time that we as you and the other bastards would say put you in your place and guess what Todohoeki I will never date your slut of a sister even if she was the last girl on Earth so get that through your fucking thick skull oh wait you don't have cause you also don't have a brain." said Izuku with a smirk.

Shoto growled as he clenched his fists. How dare Izuku talk about him and sister like that!!!!!!!!

"I'am gonna make you fucking REGRET THAT WEAKLING!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled.

He then shot both fire and ice at Izuku's group and smirked thinking that it would work but much to his surprise Izuku and Seviathan caught both of his blasts in their hands, created little balls out of them and smirked as they made them jump up and down on their hands like basketballs.

"H-how did you do you weren't supposed to............."  stuttered Shoto.

Izuku and Seviathan chuckled as they shook their heads.

"Oh really that would work Todohoeki how fucking hilarious." Seviathan said with a smirk.

"We're more stronger then you realize and you'll soon see who's really the weak one here." said Izuku with a smirk.

Izuku and Seviathan: Dark nights have devoured us.

They both threw the fire and ice balls at Shoto to which he tried to block them but it was too late. They hit him so hard that he roughly landed on his back.

Izuku: I walk this river of conscience for a time where we come to escape here this lens has an open vengeance I've laid in here for the longest time the deadliest choir chimes for my awakening this reckoning will see the light tonight.

Shoto got up groaning and tried to charge at Izuku's group while screaming angrily but he didn't see Annabelle sneak up behind him. And then she magically made huge puppet strings which grabbed Shoto's wrists and ankles and made him go up in the air and hold him up like just like a puppet. Shoto tried to escape but to no avail as Izuku walked up to him with a wicked grin.

Seviathan: We bow before a fake for goodness sake where's the pride when we needed it to carry away this decay has derailed now she walks leaving trails of the damned.

Shoto glared at him as he tried to escape but everyone else could see that he was trembling in fear. Then Izuku created a ball of fire in his hand, grabbed Shoto by his hair and shoved the fire ball right into his right eye as Shoto screamed in pain. When he was Shoto looked down at a small puddle he gasped when he saw his face.

"MY EYE what the fuck have you done weakling you, the freaks and the furballs are  gonna pay for this!!!!!!! he yelled as he struggled in the puppet strings.

Izuku's group: Fall into the hands of sorrow drawn by the darkest bay walk into the pit of silence I am the one calling your name I in the name of violence sentence you down to hell live or you will die just for the sake fetch me the tools so I create this instrument of cyanide.

Annabelle threw Shoto up in the air as she let him go, the five anthro cats created vines that grabbed him and threw him to the ground making his face and arms bleed, Vaggie stabbed him in the back with her harpoon and kicked him into the ocean, Seviathan and Helsa commanded a giant squid to grabbed him, constantly throw him across the water and throw him into the air and Octavia and Charlie each created their fires to make sure he got extra burns so he will feel twice as much pain then he fell down into an open portal which brought him back to the main arena knocked out.

Shoka cried as she ran to her unconscious brother and hugged him but feeling very relieved that he was still breathing, All Might, Green Telek, Izumi and Katsumi looked very horrified but everyone else grinned as they saw that bastard finally get his brutal punishment. Shoka was shocked to see that even her parents were grinning!!!!!!!

"Mom dad you have to stop this!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Shoka tearfully.

"NO your mother, Fuyumi, Natsuo, Touya and have constantly warned you and Shoto that if you kept this behavior up one of these days you're gonna piss off the wrong person but you never listened so now you and your brother are gonna learn a lesson that you'll never forget." Endeavor said sternly.

"And also was it fair when you and your brother constantly burned Izuku or your classmates whenever they defended him no so that burn on Shoto's eye is justifiable and now it's time you and him to finally face the consequences of your actions." said Blizzard sternly.

Shoka got wide-eyed when she heard that. How could her parents say that to her?!!!!!!! She was only trying to make sure that Izuku would be her and Katsumi's stay-at-home-husband and punishing "false hope givers". She was doing the right thing they should fucking understand!!!!!!

But then her and Katsumi looked down to see two portals underneath them and then they fell both fell down through them.

"NO KATSUMI, SHOKA!!!!!!!" Izumi cried.

Then she fell down on her knees and cried with her hands over her eyes cause now she knew that they might get brutally tortured and if they didn't win she might be next.