TaTuM jOnEs 6

May

It's been a week since the incident happened, Leah stayed true to her words and I haven't been left alone unless we're at home but she did take the lock off my door...

I've been trying to smoke as little as possible but I'm starting to run out of weed.

"Why can't I just stay with Katie or Tobin or Beth or Kim or Ste-" Leah cuts off my whining.

"Because you can't and you're coming with me" she says as she lets out exasperated breath.

We've been in the car for an hour and I've already asked her this question 5 times but she never changes her answer...

I'm going with her to her mum's house for dinner tonight but it's only 10 in the morning so I don't understand why we have to go so early and why I couldn't sleep in.

I don't like meeting new people, they irritate me and don't understand why I have to meet her bloody mother.

Isn't one Leah enough?

"Can I sleep when we get there" I ask since I don't want to talk to anyone.

"Yes you can" she says and I have a big smile on my face "After we have lunch" and there goes my smile...

"But that's fucking 2 hours away" I groan and throw my head back into the seat.

"Language and I know but it's rude not to talk to someone when you're in their house" she tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Well I'm bloody rude and tired and I don't even wanna be there" I snap back at her with attitude.

"Watch your mouth and I know you don't but you are, so deal with it and be nice" she really isn't giving up...

But neither am I.

"Fuck off and I'll only be nice if I can sleep when we get there" I say without losing the attitude.

I like it, it makes me, me.

"Tatum Jones do not tell me to fuck off and lose the bloody attitude" she's getting fed up with me so my plan's working.

"TaTuM jOnEs dO nOt TeLl Me To FuCk OfF aNd LoSe ThE bLoOdY aTtItUdE" I mock her with a smirk.

"You know what, I give up. You can go to sleep when we get there but only if you lose the attitude and be nice" she says and I give her a big smile as she pulls into the driveway.

"Ok" I say and get out of the car and walk straight up to the house before knocking on the door.

"Hello there, you must be Tatum" Leah's mum says.

She sounds nice or at least nicer than Leah.

"Hi, yes I am it's nice to meet you too. Where's Leah's room" I quickly reply with the sweetest smile I could muster up.

"Up the stairs and the second door on the left" she answers with a confused look so I give her a smile and a nod before going to Leah's room.

"TJ" Leah says but I'm already upstairs so I just ignore her and jump on the bed before falling asleep.

____________

"TJ" I hear Leah's voice "Wake up kiddo, lunch is ready" she says as she gently shakes my shoulder.

I sit up and rub my eyes, trying to get rid of the sleep. Leah laughs at this before helping me up and we walk downstairs together.

"How are you honey, did you have a nice nap" Amanda asks me as we walk into the kitchen and Leah nudges me.