Can't kill us if she doesn't know 31

"Leah, why do I have to fly, I hate flying, it's soooo boring, and I don't wanna sit on my ass for 1000 hours" I whine, and she laughs at me before picking me up from the floor and onto her lap.

"It's about 2 hours, not a thousand, and I know you get bored easily, so you're sitting with me" she says as she wraps her arms around me and goes on her phone, so I lean into her and watch what she's doing.

"Can you do something more fun than looking at clothes" she looks at me blankly "What, your phone is literally so bloody boring" I groan out, and she laughs at me.

"No it's not. You just don't like the same things as me, and I'd probably say the same about your phone" she defends with a little chuckle, and I look at her dumbfounded.

"No you wouldn't. My phone is hilarious. If anyone ever saw my texts, I'd probably be sent to prison" she glares at me "For being hilarious" I add with an innocent look, which makes her raise an eyebrow and hum.

"Sure hon" she says as she goes back on her phone, making me let out a groan and closing my eyes.

"Can we go to Denmark instead, so I can legally get drunk" I randomly ask her as I open my eyes.

"No" she deadpans without looking at me.

I'm so bloody bored and there's nothing to do and everyone is either asleep or on their phone, so there's no one to entertain me.

Leah's holding her phone in the hand that she wears her ring on, so instead of fidgeting with her ring, I start fidgeting with the hair tie around her wrist.

Have you ever just been listening to a true-crime podcast to help you fall asleep, but you can't actually fall asleep because you're either judging the police or the killers for being absolute idiots, and then you remember that it happened when the dinosaurs were still roaming around, so you think about cutting them some slack for being idiots before remembering that you don't have to because they're all dead, and they're probably all in hell or may-

"TJ stop it" I look at Leah in confusion because I'm literally just sitting here "You're pulling on my skin hon, and it isn't very comfortable" she explains in a soft voice that makes me look at her sheepishly.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about how the most famous serial killers were up at the same time as the dinosaurs and that's why the coppers were even more stupid than they are today" I tell her, which makes her send me a questioning look, so I send her the same look.

"You know that this happened between 1970-2000, right" I nod "The dinosaurs haven't been around for 65 million years" she says, and I nod.

"But it's been 51 years since 1970 and the technology they used was so bad that we might as well call them dinosaurs" I cheekily say with a little grin, and she rolls her eyes.

"Even though I'd love to keep on debating about this, our flight just got called" she says as she hugs me tightly before lifting me up to my feet, and we grab our stuff.

____________

"I'm never flying with you again" Alex mumbles out as we're waiting for our bags.

"Why, I thought it was a great flight" I say as I'm walking on the conveyor belt.

"Because you were watching tangled, and you had it connected to the speaker while it was turned all the way up" Mary says with a pissed off look on her face, which makes me laugh.

"Some of you were singing along, and it was a great bonding moment for us all" I say before jumping over a bag, but my fun is cut short when Leah picks me up before taking me away from the belt.