Ireland 10

June

We won the game 3-1 and ended up winning the league which was awesome, Katie even snuck AJ and I a few drinks.

I'm now back in Ireland with AJ and I'm staying with her for 10 days before going back home to Leah. I think that we're going on a vacation with some of her national team friends to the US and I'll get to meet Toby's girlfriend.

I've already planned what trouble I'm gonna get her in, since she confiscated my pen throughout the entire match....

I bloody love that pen more than anything.

I'd sacrifice myself for it.

"TJ let's go to the field, the gang is all coming" AJ says as we're changing out of our night clothes.

Yes we're going drinking at 1pm...

"Wait a sec, my bloody shirt isn't working" I say as I try to get my head through the hole and she starts laughing at me.

"That's because you're trying to push that big ass head of yours through the arm hole" she laughs out and I indeed was doing exactly that...

"Fuck off" I say as I finally get it on "Let's go then, I'm ready" I say and we walk downstairs.

It's about a 20 minute walk from AJ's house so not too far. I really miss those cows though and I'm excited to see them again.

And my friend...

We arrived about 30 minutes later since we stopped by the shady corner store to buy some vodka and weed. Our friends all come up to us to greet us and some give me a hug.

"How's it going over there" Lucy, my cousin, asks me as I sit down beside her on the log before handing me a blunt.

"It's good, met some nice coppers and my guardian is really nice but also a bloody goody two shoes" I tell her after blowing out the smoke.

"What's it like to be surrounded by adults all the time" Ben asks with a grin.

"It's actually not that bad, I've got a fellow Irish girl who lets me get away with most things but they're all really overprotective of me and wouldn't hesitate to kill you" I say with a little giggle.

"Is it ok if Lucas joins us" Conner asks us which makes AJ send me a look but I just shrug.

"He can do whatever he wants but I'll probably end up punching him" I tell him and he gives me a nod.

We continue drinking and smoking while chatting about random things such as crocodile horse hybrid or how the world would end. Lucas showed up and tried to hug me, which ended up being a very bad idea since AJ and I both punched him.

He's the guy that took my virginity without permission so that might explain why we quite often punch him. The others don't know about it and think we're just still mad about him stealing our vodka.

Which we are..

"TJ" I look at Lucas "Can we maybe talk for a bit" he asks me and I nod, still sitting on the log in between AJ and Lucy "Alone" he says and I send AJ a look which she responds with a nod.

We walk a little further away from the group but not far enough so they can't see us and AJ also moved a bit closer.

"I-I really like you a-and I'm really sorry about what I did, I was just really drunk and didn't know what I was doing but I regretted it the next morning" he says as he looks at the ground and I burst out laughing, making him look at me confused.

"Seriously Lucas" I laugh out before calming down a bit "I tried to push you away, I was also fucking drunk so that's not a good bloody reason. I don't care if you regret it or not, you still took advantage of me and you didn't even apologise afterwards, you just left me alone for AJ to find me fucking naked right over there" I say as I begin to raise my voice and point at the exact spot where AJ found me "I FUCKING HATE YOU" I push him away which makes him look really mad and he starts to walk up to me.