Shituation 29

Leah and I are pulling up to SGP for our first camp of 2022. It's 9am which means it's too bloody early for this shit and I want to sleep but I can't because we've got a meeting once everyone's here. Situation

"Can I please just have a little nap while we wait for the others to arrive" I groan out as Leah gets out of the car and takes my pillow, her shoulder, with her.

"No, you have to fix your sleeping schedule and napping isn't helpful" she says as she pulls me out of the car and has an uninterested look on her face.

She hands me my bags before closing the boot and thanking the driver. We start walking towards the entrance and I see some assholes with cameras.

I'm definitely not in the mood for this...

"Hi girls how are you" one of them asks us when we reach the door.

"Good thanks" Leah says with a smile and opens the door for us.

"It's too bloody early for this shit show" I grumble out and get a death glare from Leah "What, it's the truth" I defend and she rolls her eyes before pulling me over to her and pushing me inside.

"She's not really a morning person" she tells the man before saying bye to him and walking inside "Please be nice TJ, they're just doing their job and you need to act professional" she lightly scolds.

"But it's too bloody early for this shit, and if I'd have known that we had to arrive here so fucking early, I wouldn't have accepted the bloody offer" I say with annoyance.

"Watch your language Tatum, and even if you'd have rejected the offer, you'd still be here since I'm not leaving you on your own for more than a week" she says in a stern tone and I roll my eyes.

Thankfully, ms. Muscle and Toby 2.0 are already here, so I run over to them, completely forgetting about my bags, before jumping onto ms. Muscles lap and closing my eyes.

"Hey trouble how's it going" she asks me whilst holding me.

"Leah's being a wanker" I mumble into her shoulder before getting smacked to the back of my head by Toby 2.0.

"Watch your mouth trouble" she sternly says before going to give Leah a hug.

"Hey Kei, how are you" Leah asks Toby 2.0, and they start up a conversation while I take a nap on Lucy's lap.

Or at least I try to but they decide to sit on the sofa and I honestly think they're purposely trying to be loud...

_____________

"What's up with Jordan and Leah" Ella asks me as we jump onto our beds.

It's the first time that I'm not rooming with Leah while in camp and I'm already enjoying it. There's no one telling me to unpack or forbidding me from napping, and Ella's a fun person to hang out with.

"What do you mean" I ask her in a confused tone and a raised eyebrow.

"The Man City girls were talking about how they've been arguing" she says and I'm honestly shocked.

How have I not noticed that?

I live with her for fucks sake.

But now that she mentions it, it makes sense as to why Jordan hasn't been around as much lately.

"I honestly don't know, she hasn't mentioned anything but it would make sense since Jordan hasn't been around much" I say in realisation and she nods her head.

"From what I've heard, Jordan's been acting cold towards her since she got injured" she tells me and it makes me a bit angry.

"Now I'm glad that I don't like that bitch" I say casually, making Ella look at me before she starts laughing "What...She just gives me this weird vibe and I don't like her" I defend as I start laughing with her.