4 RATS 24

November

Leah found a lot of stuff in my room that I didn't even know was there so she decided that until she's a 100% sure that everything's gone, I'll be moving into the guest room and I only have a bed, nightstand, charger, some clothes and my training bag.

But at least I have a door on my room...

"TJ HURRY UP" Leah shouts from the front door.

"I'm coming, don't go popping a bloody vein before the game" I mumble out and get a death glare from her.

"Just put your shoes on in the car" she groans as walks out to the car.

I kind of forgot that we were playing a match today so I may have also forgotten to set an alarm and now we're late.

And I'm not dressed...

But when isn't that the case?

"At least finish putting your shoes and shorts on before running out of the car please" Leah begs as we pull into the parking lot of the training grounds.

"I need to stand up to put my shoes on and the bus is only a few metres away" I grumble out as I unbuckle my belt and pull up my shorts before taking my shoes.

She mumbles something incoherent as she gets out of the car, making me do the same while trying to get my shoes on and keep up with her at the same time.

"Where's TJ" I hear Kim asks as I stumble through the door of the bus.

"Right there" Leah points at me "She didn't set an alarm, hence why we're late and also why she's not even bloody dressed" she grumbles out.

"Oi, I fied fo huwy upf" I say with my shirt in my mouth since my hands are occupied.

"What" Viv looks at me with confusion.

"I said, I tried to hurry up but you told me to dress on the way" I say as I finally got my shoes on and grabbed my shirt out of my mouth.

"I told you to put your shoes on, on the way, not run out of the house in only your underwear" she says as she rubs her face and I give her a sheepish smile before putting my shirt on and plopping down next to Goldie.

"Next time take a picture" I whisper before winking at her, receiving an elbow to the chest "Oi I'm small you bitch" I groan and she rolls her eyes.

"I know you are, I look down at you every day" she smirks so I punch her boob "OW, you bitch" she says as she buckles over causing me to burst out laughing.

"CHILDREN" the stern voice of Kim sounds throughout the coach.

"She hit me first" we say in sync before glaring at each other.

"Tatum, behave" Leah says in a stern tone.

"Oi, she elbowed me and she isn't even playing in this match" I defend myself but I only get a glare in response.

We finally drive out of the parking lot and begin the 4 hour journey to Manchester which is way too long if you ask me.

"I did take a picture" Goldie looks whispers in my ear before looking out the window and I smirk at her.

"Glad to be of service" I whisper back as I turn around and lean my back into her side before going on my phone.

We're halfway there and I'm so bloody bored and hungry. My phone isn't entertaining me anymore, I don't have anything else with me and Goldie locks is asleep.

"Leah" she looks over at me "Can I have a pen and paper" I ask and she nods before walking over to me.

When she gets to me she looks at Goldie and smiles, but it's more of a smirk than anything so I roll my eyes and take the pen and paper, she laughs before walking away.