Toby 2.0 14

Leah and I are at the airport and our flight leaves in an hour so I'm practically glued to Toby's side since I won't get to see her for a while as her contract expired and she's moving back to the US.

The morning after my little breakdown, Leah and I talked about it and I tried to explain it to her the best I could but I eventually ended up calling AJ since she knows how to explain it better than me.

Now I have to try and talk to Leah about what's going on inside my head to hopefully prevent these outbursts from happening and so she knows what to do when they happen.

But I did get punished for what I said and now I can't watch TV for a week which also includes watching on my phone, iPad and laptop...

"Can't you just sign an extension with Arsonist and stay" I say from over Toby's shoulder since I'm on her back and she shakes her head with a chuckle.

"It's Arsenal" Leah pipes in but I decide to ignore her.

"I'm sorry kiddo, that's just not how it works but I'll come visit you and we'll see each other soon" she says with a sad smile.

"But who's gonna compete in a nutmeg competition with me and who am I supposed to fight with and irritate when you're gone" I ask her in a sad voice with a pout and she chuckles.

"You'll find someone else to terrorise in no time and you can fight with Katie and I'm sure Viv would be happy to compete with you" she says and I just hug her tighter.

"But it's not the same, Viv isn't as good as you and Katie's just a dickhead with an Irish accent" I mumble out causing her to laugh.

"Language Tatum" Leah says with a glare so I stick out my tongue and she rolls her eyes.

"It'll be alright kiddo, we can still talk everyday and I'll make sure to visit you" she says before Leah comes over to us and pries me off her back.

We say goodbye before Leah has to practically drag me away from Toby so we don't miss our flight home.

I let Leah take the window seat as I'm probably going to fall asleep 20 minutes into the flight and I want to use her as a pillow.

____________

"Leah I'm bored" I say after being awake for 10 minutes.

"You can read a book" she says and I look at her with disgust.

I don't understand people who read books.

I have to read the same page at least 3 times because I forgot what I was reading and started to think about the fact that clown fishes should be renamed Nemo since everyone who's seen the movie calls them that.

"Can I watch a movie with you" I say in a sweet voice and use my best puppy eyes.

"You know the answer to that" she says knowingly and I let out a groan.

"But there's 6 hours left of the flight and there's nothing else to do" I whine and lay my head in her lap.

"How about a pen and a paper" she asks as she strokes her fingers through my hair and I nod but I don't move.

She gets the pen and paper out of her bag, putting it on my table before sending me a questioning look.

I close my eyes and move her hand back to my head as a gesture for her to keep playing with my hair.

____________

The flight was long and boring so when we landed I was more than happy to get off the plane and go home.