Pancakes 35

March

"Come on TJ why can't I meet her. Give me one good reason" Leah whines out as we're walking through the airport to get to our gate.

"Just one" I tease "I've only met her twice, and both times ended with me on my ass. I want to get to know her better than just texting, and that's kinda hard when we're around other people. The final reason, which is the main reason why you can't meet her is that's because. The whole bloody team is overprotective of me and you're the absolute worst of them" I state as a matter of factly with a smug look on my face as we finally get to our gate, and I take a seat on Katie's lap.

"Of course I am. You're my kid so what do you expect" she says in an exaggerated tone while also throwing her hands around.

It's been 2-4 weeks since Leah and I had that heart to heart conversation. I say 2-4 weeks since I thought it was still January yesterday, and I'm still in shock that it's already March...

Anyway, since that conversation Leah's been using the 'mum' card a bit too much, so I recently figured out how to shut her up, and it works like a charm.

"Show me the papers then" I smugly tell her with a mischievous grin that makes her clench her jaw before getting up, and walking over to me.

"I think she's a bit mad" Katie observes, and I look at her with a blank face.

"You think, I thought she was happy" I sarcastically say, and she smacks my head.

"You realise that Leah's gonna sco-" Beth starts to say, but gets cut off by an angry looking Leah.

"Katie McCabe, stop smacking my kid" I go to speak up, but she points at me "Watch it Tatum" she says in a very stern voice that makes me shut the fuck up faster than the speed of light.

"But she deserved it, and it wasn't even that hard" Katie grumbles out before letting out a loud squeal that makes me quickly look at her in confusion "That bloody hurt you bastard" she says in an angry tone as I look at her in shock.

"WHAT, I didn't even do anything to you, I just looked at you because you let out a squeal that sounded like you stuck something up your in your ass" I scowled out, and we glare at each other for a moment before she pinches me "OW, you bloody wanker" I say before punching her in the tit, which makes her retaliate by pushing me off her lap, making me fall on the floor, so I kick her in the shin, but she does the same to me, and I go to punch her in the face, but someone drags me away.

"What the heck's going on with the two of you, and why the bloody hell are you fighting" Kim asks us with an authoritative tone.

"She accused me of pinching her while I was literally just sitting on her lap with my phone, and a water bottle in my bloody hands, and then she fucking pinched me" I angrily say whilst sitting on Cait's lap while glaring at Katie.

"Who else would it be you little terror" she says with the smile tone of anger in her voice, which makes me want to punch her.

"Well it wasn't fucking me you cold hearted bit-" I get cut off by Leah's angry voice and hand covering my mouth.

"THAT'S ENOUGH" she sternly says in a loud voice "Both of you need to watch your bloody mouths and shut up" she says as she looks between us with a pointed look.

Bit of a hypocrite don't you think?

I do as she says, but I don't stop trying to plan Katie's murder in my head, and I've already got the perfect place to hide the body.

"TJ go with Leah" Steph says as she's apparently squeezed herself into this conversation, and I look at her blankly.

I'm not fucking moving from this spot, because I didn't do shit, and I don't have to move if Katie doesn't...