I spy 12

"Tobyyyy" I squeal out as I run up to her and throw myself into her arms.

I hate that her contract is almost up and now I'll have to find someone else to have a nutmeg competition with.

"Stop calling me that you dumbo" she laughs and gets smacked by some other woman.

I go to speak to her but before I can, Leah puts her hand over my mouth and stops me.

I wasn't even going to say anything...

"Don't even think about it" she says and I lick her palm which makes her take her hand off my mouth.

"I wasn't gonna say anything rude" I say before looking at the other woman "Hi I'm TJ, are you a ped—" Leah cuts me off before I can finish my question.

"I said don't TJ and no she's not" she says in a stern tone.

It's an important question...

"Hi I'm Christen it's nice to meet you" she says with a smile.

"She's wayyyy out of your league Toby" I say as I look at her with a smirk making Christen laugh and Leah stops Toby from smacking me in the head.

"TJ" Leah scolds "Be nice please" I nod while smirking at Toby.

"I'm always nice" I smile at them which makes Leah and Toby laugh.

"No you're not, you almost got sent off because you made another player cry" Toby laughs out, making Leah groan and Christen is looking lost.

"It wasn't funny and that's not going to happen again" Leah says and I laugh thinking she's joking "TJ" she warns.

"No ma'am" I chuckle "Although it isn't my fault that she was so sensitive" I say and Toby starts to laugh with me.

"Tatum Jones. You do not tell people that they need to put makeup on to be easier to look at" Leah says and I burst into a fit of laughter along with Toby.

"Tobin Powell Heath" Christen starts to scold Toby which makes it even funnier.

Leah almost had to carry me away since I couldn't stop laughing and Toby's face made it even harder to stop.

When we finally got into the car, Toby and I sat in the back while the other two sat in the front and glared at us through the mirror.

"I spy...something red" I say.

Toby and I are playing a game of I spy whilst we're stuck in traffic, the rules are simple, you have to be able to see it the whole time.

"Uhhh...is it the car in front of us" she asks and I shake my head "Is it Leah's jumper" I shake my head again.

This goes on for another 10 minutes before she finally gives up.

"It's that red spot on your shirt" I say and point at it "You know, it's not that hard to clean your clothes every once in a while" I laugh at the offended look she gives me.

"You little assh—" I cut her off.

"You know it's also not hard to wear those clean clothes" I laugh out.

"Leah" Toby whines "TJ's a jerk" she says and I give her an offended look.

"Tobin Heath, don't call her a jerk" Christen scolds, making me look at Toby with a smirk.

"TJ stop riling her up, we're almost there, just a few more minutes and then you can stretch your legs" Leah says as she passes me a pen which I instantly start to click.

"Nooo, not the damn pen again" Toby whines and I click it close to her face making her take it from me.

"Gimme my bloody pen you motherfuc—" I get cut off by a very pissed off Leah.