Shrek 41

"LEAH" I yell whilst sitting on Jule's lap, and she almost jumps out of her skin before looking at me with a blank face, and I sheepishly smile at her before pecking her lips.

"TJ hon. There's absolutely no reason for you to be screaming bloody murder at 9am, and why are you awake" she grudgingly says as she walks into the room, and I shrug with a smirk.

She looks like fucking death.

"Yes there is, and Jule's apparently a morning person, so I didn't even have a choice. I just woke up on the sofa, but enough about that" she looks at me knowingly as I smirk at her "You didn't come home last night, so I'm guessing you took my advice and got rid off that stick" I say in a teasing tone as I'm using Jule's hands to gesture what I mean, which makes Leah's face go blank, and Jule pins my hands down.

I didn't even say anything.

It's not my fault that she's got her head in the gutter...

"Shut it TJ. You're way out of line, and you know it, so what do you want" she says in a stern tone and glares at me.

"Damn woman. Let's not blow any fuses" I put my hands up in fake surrender "I just wanted to tell you that I want that ABQS thing" I tell her as I have an innocent smile on my face, and she looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why" she suspiciously asks me as she takes a seat on the arm of the sofa.

"Cause I wanna sell those pills. I'll be fucking rich" I say with an evil grin, and she rolls her eyes at me.

"I'm not even gonna dignify that with an answer" she says in an apathetic tone before walking to the kitchen.

"You're just too small minded to see how genius my idea is" I call from the living room, but she doesn't reply.

I'd even be willing to give her a part of the profit.

"You really know how to brighten someone's day" Jule sarcastically says with an amused smile before kissing my cheek and releasing my hands.

"And you're the reason they make birth control" I snap back, and she slaps my stomach, making me groan.

"And I love listening you shut up" I look at her with raised eyebrows in disbelief "Yes. Exactly like that" she cheekily says as she smirks at me.

The most common mistake I make is not shutting up...

"You're one to talk. You're literally the human equivalent of a migraine, but pain relief can't even make you bearable" I snap back with a bit too much sass, and now she's the one looking at me in disbelief.

I send her a cheeky smile and kiss her cheek, right beside her lips, before turning around to face the TV. I lean back against her chest, and move around a bit to find a comfortable position before placing her arm around my waist, and laying my head under her chin.

Perks of being small.

She still hasn't said anything by the time that the episode finishes, but she hasn't removed her arm, so I'm not sure if she's just watching the show or if she's still in shock.

Did I go too far?

"Are you okay" I carefully ask her, but she doesn't answer, so I turn around, and this bitch is fucking sleeping.

Did she seriously wake me up at 7:30am just to fall back asleep at 10am?!?

We could've just slept in, and she knows that I can't take naps when I get enough sleep...

Is this some sort of karma for being an asshole?

____________

It's been a busy week, but it's also been great since I love having Jule around, and it sucks that she had to go home. Leah and I drove Jule to the airport this morning, and after we got home, I went to my room, and laid in bed whilst staring at the ceiling.