POOF 27

Teyah decided to stay with me so Leah and Katie could go back to the others, knowing that I wasn't going to die alone.

I wish...

"Am I allowed to go to the toilet to piss out all of this water you're making me drink or do you want me to go in a bucket" I ask her sarcastically, making her roll her eyes.

"You can go to the bathroom you asshole, just not the one in your old room" she says with a knowing look.

"Get off your high horse and pop a pill" I say before walking out as she mumbles something under her breath.

I really do need to pee, but I also have to hide the bag, and it's kind of hard when I'm dealing with a problem that won't leave.

I use some tape to stick it behind the toilet since that's the best place I've got at the moment, and I don't think anyone's going to clean there any time soon.

"What took you so long" the problem asks me suspiciously.

"Are you serious right now" I ask her with a dumbfounded look "I've drank like 2 litres of water, I probably peed enough to fill up the bloody bathtub" I deadpan.

"Calm your tits, I'm sorry for asking" she says so I decide to bug her by grabbing mine and holding them before sitting down beside her.

"Green's your colour babe" I say with a cheeky grin as I wink at her when I see her watching my every move.

"You're an asshole" I go to add to her statement but she puts her hand over my mouth "With a nice ass" she whispers in my ear before kissing my jawline making me groan.

"Ugh, you're a horrible person" I groan as I cuddle into her side.

"What's the reason for it this time" she laughs out making me groan even more.

"I took some type of MDMA" I say like she would understand what I meat.

"Ok..." she questions with a confused look.

"My goodness gracious, you're so bloody innocent" she laughs at me "It makes it really easy to turn me on and you just did exactly that, so for that, you get the title of being a horrible person" I tell her making her cheeks turn red and I laugh at her before going to Disney+.

"You really have no shame" she grumbles out as she opens her arms before pulling me into her.

As we're watching Bones I start thinking about what ms. Smilie told me or at least what I think she told me since my brain is still a little blurry.

If I tell her about AJ, maybe I'll scare her off but for once I wouldn't be doing it for my benefit, I would be doing it for her.

I'm the most toxic person she could possibly date...

I don't know how to deal with my emotions or how to react appropriately, I say and do things without thinking about the consequences and my brain is so fucked up, that the only way I know how to deal with my problems, is by taking drugs, drinking or kicking a bloody ball.

I literally made a game out of humiliating her...

I'm a horrible person but for some reason she still wants me.

I think she's probably more fucked up than me.

"You know I'm an incredibly toxic person" I say out of nowhere making her look at me.

"Ok...what are you on about" she asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I just don't get why you'd pick me, out of everyone, I purposely tried to hurt you and humiliate you but you just don't give up. If we'd ever get together I'd just hurt you by messing up and even though I do that now, I don't want you to get stuck in a toxic relationship because you feel like you're trapped" I tell her without looking at her and just keep watching the show or at least before she turns my phone off.