Inner bitch 23

The team bonding started about 20 minutes ago but I can't be bothered to go to the living room and I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone.

I don't get why I have to attend every single one of these things and it's not like we don't see each other all the time in training.

So instead of watching a movie with the others, I'm laying in my bed with my head under the covers and I'm watching some stupid TikTok videos.

I hear someone walking into my room but I think it's just Leah since everyone else wants to keep their mental health stable.

My bed dips and someone gets under the covers with me, making me groan since I just want to be alone.

"What're you watching" oh lord please just kill me now.

"I really don't like you" I groan but she just hums.

"That's not what I asked" she says and I let out a desperate sigh.

"I'm not in the mood for you right now so if you so desperately want to be here, please shut up and if you can't, then fuck off" I frustratedly tell her, making her nod before getting herself comfortable and laying down.

If someone acted this way towards me I'd probably punch them and never talk to them again but this bitch must really like torturing herself...

The only sound in the room is the sound from my phone and for once, she actually listened to me.

I like her company when she's not talking or irritating me which doesn't happen often so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts and I can go back to hating her afterwards.

"Can we watch YouTube" she quietly asks.

"No" I say and shut down any attempt to keep up the conversation.

Or so I thought...

"How about a show" she asks.

"No" I deadpan.

"A movie" she asks and I let out a loud groan.

Prison is starting to sound really good right now...

"Please, if you want to be here, then shut the fuck up or get out. I'm really bloody tired and I just want to be left alone so please, please, please respect that" I say with clear desperation in my voice and an uninvited tear rolls down my cheek.

"I'm sorry" she quietly says before putting her hand over my waist and lying back down.

I feel bad for how I acted so I go to Disney+ and put Bones on. She doesn't complain and keeps quiet which makes me happy.

I decide to close my eyes for a little while because I'm completely exhausted from everything that's going on in my head and the only way I can get rid of it, is by sleeping.

But as usual, that doesn't last long and before I know it, I jolt awake from yet another nightmare.

I don't register the other person who's in my bed, the only thing I'm focusing on is trying to steady my breathing and not having another panic attack.

I can hear someone talking but I can't understand them, I know who it is but my mind is playing tricks on me so the only person I see is AJ and it's freaking me out even more.

"Get out" I manage to get out and weakly point at the door.

I somehow get myself into the bathroom and grab my secret stash that's taped under the cabinet.

I really have a problem...

I open the bag and pour the pills into my hand but just as I'm about to take them, someone slaps them out of my hand and picks me up.