Time sence 36

My problem was still there when I woke up, but it wasn't too bad, since it decided to ignore me, so I just ignored it back.

The game ended in a 2-1 win against Wolfsburg, and even though Leah told me that I couldn't play, I still got to play, and I even managed to score a goal.

After the game finished I went straight into the changing room to get ready, and also to get away from Leah, before meeting up with Jule, who's waiting in the tunnel.

"Oi, fans aren't allowed in the tunnel" I playfully say with a grin as I walk over to her, and some of the Wolfsburg players.

"Neither are toddlers" she sarcastically says before giving me a hug.

"You do realise that if I'm a toddler, then you're a pedo" I laugh out, making her look at me before smacking the back of my head.

"You're a living hell to defend, but you seem to be funny" one of them says, and I send her a wink whilst smirking.

"Thanks love I would say the same, but I won't, since you're really bloody annoying" I sweetly tell her with a smile before I receive 2 separate smacks.

"Don't be a jerk" "Be nice TJ"

"Oi, I'm not a jerk. I'm honest and I'm always nice" I retort but I only look at Jule whilst completely ignoring Leah.

"Sure you are. Like when you told me that my team played like we were still in kindergarten" Jule says with a sarcastic smile, and I let out a chuckle.

"I said that you played like you had just graduated from kindergarten, and I still stand by that" I bite back with an attitude, and she sucks her teeth as she raises her eyebrows.

"I also still stand by what I said" she tells me with a knowing smile, which makes me smirk before Leah decides to be a bother.

"I really should've grounded you for longer than a week" I give her a side eye "Watch your attitude, and be back at the hotel by 10pm" she says with a stern tone, which makes me roll my eyes and chuckle.

"I like it better when my problems ignore me, makes it a lot easier to deal with them" I groan out before grabbing Jule's arm, and dragging her away "SEE YOU AT 12AM" I yell back as I turn around, and blow her a kiss.

"10PM OR YOU'RE GROUN-" I cut her off before she could finish.

"SORRY, CAN'T HEAR YOU, LOST CONNECTION" I yell back before sprinting away whilst laughing.

Jule follows me down the tunnel, and all the way until we the entrance.

That's when I remember.

I don't have a fucking clue as to where we're going or how the hell we're getting there...

So my only option right now is to ask Jule, who's got the biggest 'I told you so' look on her face, and a massive smirk.

"Oh fuck off" I grumble out with an eye roll as she starts laughing "Stop being a jerk and start walking before Leah comes out" I don't give her a chance to respond before I start dragging her down some street, or at least until she stops me.

"I don't know where you're taking us, but it's definitely not the right way" she amusingly says with a chuckle as she takes my hand, and starts walking in the opposite direction.

"Asshole" she raises her eyebrow "I mean, uhh, you're my knight in shining armour and I don't know how to show you how thankful I am. You saved me from the devil, and from getting lost in the hell you call your country" I say with a thankful voice, and an amused grin.

"You're an asshole" I send her a smile, and go to correct her but she cuts me off "And you're ass isn't that great" she whispers, making my jaw drop before I look at her with an offended look, and push her face away from me.