Chapter Twenty: Love & Emotional Ecstacy

I had never, in my life, been so rushed to get to one place. I had driven to the airport so fast that I didn't get a chance to tell my family where I was going, though as soon as I found out what was going on with Katy, I would contact them. 

I knew they would be worried sick, but Katy was priority.

I was so confused, but also scared and panicked. I just prayed she was okay. Judging by Tamra's voice on the phone, I had every reason to be freaking out. Katy's in top shape physically, and on a strict, healthy diet. Why on Earth would she faint like that, out of nowhere?

The plane finally touched the ground in Los Angeles. The flight had only just been over two and a half hours, so not very long, but it felt like a lifetime. I just wanted to get to the hospital already. I was already exhausted, to even get to the airport I had to drive two hours from Bozeman to Billings to catch a flight. I rushed to the next terminal, barely making it in time to my next flight to Hamburg, Germany, where Katy currently was. I didn't even know how she would react if she found out I was coming, but I had to go and see if she was okay.

I boarded the American Airlines jet, and anxiously awaited for take off. This flight was twelve hours long, I had no idea how my sanity would last... The flight to LA was bad enough. I didn't even know when I would be coming back, let alone have a decent amount of clothes to stay over there, but I didn't care. I just needed to see her.

My nerves expanded as the plane took off from the ground, finally ascending into the air. I felt my body become heavy and tired. It was now three in the morning in Montana, which was the Timezone I'd now accustomed myself to.

I closed my eyes, in attempt at getting some sleep. My mind and my heart equally kept racing, and I couldn't stop thinking about Katy. I just prayed nothing serious was going on.

.............................................................................

I woke up to the feeling of the plane touching the ground.
Finally.

It had been a restless flight, and nearly the entire time I had felt like I was going to be sick when I thought about Katy and how she was doing. My anxiety was at an all time high, and I couldn't wait to step off this plane and go to her.

I was the first one to get up and off of the plane, much to the dismay of the people around me. I didn't care, I just needed to get to her... I'd waited long enough. I walked through the terminal, as fast as I could, before collecting my bag and proceeding to go through customs. They seemed to take forever at this time of night, which only made me that much more impatient.

I finally got outside, the wind of the night hitting me instantly, though it was rather warm. I hailed a cab, before throwing my luggage in the trunk and putting myself in the front seat.

"Hamburg-Eppendorf University Medical Center, please," I said to the cab driver. I hoped they would understand my poor attempt to speak German... I just really needed to get there.

"Naturlich, sir, uh... I meant eh, of course," He replied back, before starting the ignition. I think he could sense I was in a hurry, as he drove extremely fast down the highway, to the point where I questioned my safety. I became nervous the closer I could feel myself getting to the hospital, almost like a wave of regret.

What would she say when she saw me? I didn't think she would be the least bit happy, but I just wanted to show her I still cared.

We finally reached the hospital, a large lump forming in my throat as I came into contact with the revolving doors leading inside.

I got my phone out of the pocket of my leather jacket, texting Tamra that I was here. I was so incredibly nervous, but also scared and panicked. I just wish I knew what was wrong already.