Chapter Forty: Princess Katheryn

"Hi, just a chai tea latte thank you," I said politely to the woman, smiling before I took my order number and headed back towards where everyone was sitting.

We'd finally arrived in Tokyo, Japan, for the next two shows of the Prismatic World Tour, which to be honest, I was probably most excited about. I loved Japan so incredibly much, it was definitely my favourite country by far. Ever since my parents hosted Japanese students at our house when I was like, thirteen, I'd been obsessed with everything Japanese. The clothes, the style, the language, the country. It all amazed me, and I loved getting to spend time here.

I hadn't been back here really since the California Dreams Tour, which was in May of 2011. It made it even better that this time I was getting to explore the city with my closest friends - Mia, Margot, Sarah and Ferras. Unfortunately my best friend, Shannon, couldn't join us due to filming, but I was determined to have a great time all the same.

I'd flown into Tokyo with everyone last night, before heading straight to our hotels to get some rest, and I was definitely still missing John, though it didn't bother me as much anymore. We made sure we FaceTimed every night, or every morning, though I definitely didn't attempt to tease John again, not after what could've happened under Todd's watchful eye. I was still so embarrassed, and John loved to tease me continually about it. I missed him so much of course, but at least I could see him when we called one another and tell each other how our day's went.

I was so excited to talk to him after the show tonight. I'd had such an amazing day so far that it was just going to be the cherry on the cake. I never tired of talking to him. Ever. It was like it was impossible for us to run out of things to discuss.

He was exhausted yesterday and we decided not to talk last night so he could get some rest, so I was definitely looking forward to talking to him after the show.

I'd had a rather uplifting day so far, and more fun that I can remember having with my group of friends in a long time. Upon waking up this morning, we'd all organised outfits that were somewhat matching. I braided my hair into two plaits, wrapping a black and white striped bandana of John's over the top. I wore a simple white shirt, with a cute little red 'Hi!' button on the collar, with a high waisted tartan skirt - making me look like a schoolgirl. I loved getting to use my quirky side of my ever-evolving fashion sense when I was with my friends, especially when their style was almost exactly the same to mine.

I'd finished off the look with a pair of white socks and black loafers, tying my favourite red Chanel bag around my waist, with a matching candy-esque looking bracelet around my left wrist. The use of clothing and style was something that I'd found extremely useful, and you could wear almost anything and get away with it when you were trying to hide something... Which I was. I wasn't ready for rumours to spread and for the world to know what was so sacred to me just yet. I would declare it when the time is right... And now just isn't the right time. I made a conscious effort to ensure the world couldn't and wouldn't suspect a thing.

We'd gotten up early, at around eight in the morning, much to my demise. I hated waking up early, no matter what it was for. I was constantly tired and would spend the rest of the day yawning. It didn't help that over the past couple of days I'd been battling a bout of nausea again also, though it was probably a mixture of jetlag and the pregnancy.

I had a lot of ginger tea on the road, provided to me courtesy of Tamra, who seemed extra paranoid and cautious around me. My team had kept their eye on me constantly, to the point where it was getting a little annoying. But it was cute how much they cared, and I did appreciate it beyond words.

We'd gone to breakfast at a cute little cafe downtown, before going to watch some traditional Sumo Wrestling, all of us sitting at a booth sipping on iced teas, laughing, chatting and talking pictures.