Chapter 6 - Alison

"2,000 dollars" Jordan said, emotionlessly, still in shock.

"Wow" was all I could say. Jordan's family was really chill and stuff but I knew her family was having financial struggles and it was hard for her to get money unless she earned it herself.

"Bye girls." Richard smiled at us impatiently as if he was kicking us out. We looked at him and realized we were keeping him. "I'll help you with your bags." He said and as he started to open his door, I stopped him.

"It's okay Richard, we got it." I smiled. He submitted and shut the door and smiled back.

Jordan and I rolled our suitcases into the lobby and we were amazed. Our eyes darted all over the room. The large room had a also very large chandelier that looked like it was made from all diamonds. The couches look good as new, the tile floor was so glossy, I swore I could see my reflection.

We started to make our way to the desk, or should I say marble counter top?

I spotted two really attractive guys at one of the receptionists, the conversation between them seemed heated and the boys were arguing with the receptionist, who you could tell was trying to act as polite as possible.

Suddenly one of the guys started to look over in our direction. Jordan had stopped a few feet from the desk, so she could tie up her long, dark hair. The guy that was looking over here looks older than the other, his hair was a hot mess and his earrings and lip piercing seemed to be emphasized, along with his crystal blue eyes.

I nudged Jordan as her arms were in the air as she tried to make her ponytail perfect. "He's checking you out, hardcore." I giggled. She quickly looked and shook her head.

"He's staring at you." She chuckled.

"No, he isn't! He's looking right at you." I looked again and he was once again arguing with the receptionist.

After talking to a receptionist and paying for our room, we hurried to our room, squealing with excitement. We got a presidential suite which basically was like our own house. It was really expensive but as soon as we got to the room, we realized it was totally worth it.