Chapter 30- Alison

I sat next to Chris while Jordan was outside of the hospital room being questioned by the cops. Chris was laying in a hospital bed.

"This is so weird." I said aloud randomly after sitting in silence so long, staring at Crawford.

"What?" Chris moved his head of his hand and looked at me for the first time since we've been sitting here.

"This whole thing. We have barely even known you guys and we are already involved in this huge mess together." I explain. Chris doesn't reply, he just keeps staring at Crawford again.

Jordan finally enters the room.

"This is just lovely." She sighed out as she say by us.

A doctor comes in and we all jerk our eyes in his direction.

"He should be waking up very soon." He says as e starts pulling tubes away from him and checking on him and other doctor type stuff.

He was right. Just about five minutes later, some coughing and moaning occurred and we all shot our faces up to see Crawford waking up slowly and painfully.

"Hey bro." Chris says softly but still in a similar tone he always uses with this phrase.

Crawford is all cleaned up but is still covered in bruises, cuts, and scrapes. Mostly bruises.

I wanted to ask what happened so badly but I was scared.

"What happened back there?" Jordan asked quickly. Can she read minds?

Crawford just moaned and shook his head but we still all waited for an answer.

Seconds later he replies, "I-I don't remember." He says with a raspy voice.

We all sighed.

We all soon fell asleep but it was after a lot of moving around and getting up and stuff and just happened. We didn't plan it.

I woke up on the couch squished with Jordan and Chris was laying in the other direction. The room was dark. The only thing lighting it up was a few hospital machines around Crawford's bed and a light by the sink.

I was surprised when my eyes adjusted, I saw Crawford awake. I got up and slowly walked to him.

"Hey, you okay?" I said as I sat where I was sitting earlier.

"Yeah. I can't sleep." He said all zombie-like.

"I'm sorry." I said awkwardly and then silence decided to fill the air for a bit.

"Will you lay with me?" Crawford asks out of no where. I nod and smile like an idiot and gently climb into his bed and lay beside him.