Chapter 34- Alison

We pulled up into a large driveway that soon parked underneath the huge glass house after Chris pressed something on his keychain and the garage door opened up. The house was mostly glass but had white borders and a white floor balcony on the side but a glass railing.

We got out of the car and the all the doors slammed. I looked at Jordan and her eyes were still wide from when we first pulled in.

"Wow." She finally let out. The boys didn't really pay mind to her comment. Chris clicked the car key and the car honked as it locked.

"They're here." Chris said softly to Crawford. Me and Alison looked at each other. There were two other cars in the garage beneath the house.

Chris opened the door in the garage which led into the house.

Jordan and I awkwardly followed Chris and Crawford up some stairs and went around a few corners and then finally into an open bright area which was the kitchen.

"Christian?" A women in pearls and heals asked as she looked up from the counter as she was chopping food.

"Hi." Chris said dryly.

"Hello boys, I'm surprised to see you here." She said in a proper voice and went to hug them and kissed their cheek.

Jordan and I just looked at each other awkwardly and confused.

Their mom let go of them and looked at us with serious wide eyes.

"And who would these be?" She asked, walking up to us.

"Are you and Walter leaving anytime soon?" Chris quickly snapped. The mom stopped in her tracks and turned to Chris.

"In fact, we are leaving for San Diego tonight. Why?" She asked. Suddenly my head turns when I hear loud footsteps walk onto the tile floor. I see a man in a suit and tie rolling a suitcase.

"I'm going to start putting things in the car." He said as he kisses their mom. "Oh, hey boys." He quickly grins as he walks away.

"Can we stay?" Crawford asks.

"Of course! Just be sure not to break or stain anything." She says as she went back to the food on the counter and started packing it up and putting it in the fridge. "Oh and if you need condoms, Walter has-" She started.

"MOM, STOP." Chris says loudly and Crawford turns red.

"I'm just saying. Better safe than sorry." She says casually. Knowing moms are actually like this compared to mine, seems like a fairy tale.

"How long will you be gone?" Chris asks.

"Not sure. We are going to see Walters boss and he may make us stay longer than expected." She explains. "Well I need to gather my things and such, so make yourself at home." She smiles at Jordan and I and then back at the boys.