Chapter 15- Alison

I calmed Jordan down and I changed into my PJ's and now we are both sitting on the bed and she had just explained everything that had just happened.

I almost decided to storm across the hallway and kick Chris's ass but she stopped me and told me if anyone was going to, she was.

I've been talking to her and trying to cheer her up, and I think it worked because we've been laying in bed for the past hour, laughing so hard to the point where our sides hurt, at Vines.

"I love you girl." Jordan shoulder bumped me. I smiled at her and returned the words.

"We should go to bed, she said. I looked at the alarm clock and it was already one in the morning.

"Okay. Well...this is my bed." I laughed. She nodded and laughed as she got up and left.

Suddenly my phone buzzed on my side table and I looked at it, lit up as the or was the name 'Crawford'. I couldn't help but smile and quickly opened the text.

Open your front door

It said simply. Suddenly my stomach began to bubble up as I got nervous for whatever was about to happen. I looked in the mirror just in case making sure I was at least semi-okay looking.

I ran up to the door and tried to calm myself before opening it. When I did, Crawford was standing there looking the way he did when he left, except much more tired and his hair was much more messier.

"I never got to kiss you." He smiled and started to lean in. Was this happening? Was this real? My heart started to beat extremely fast but before I could react, his lips were already pressed against mine.

It was a simple, goodnight kiss. And it was perfect. I've only kissed one guy in my life, and I'm not even going to explain how mortifying and disturbing it was. This kiss had changed my entire perspective on kissing now though.

Once he stopped and leaned back, he has his perfect smile on his face, and I'm pretty sure I was smiling like an idiot, but I don't care.