Chapter 11 - Jordan

"I have a date tonight!" Alison sang as she walked in through the door and flung her beach bag onto the table.

"Congrats" I said and laughed. I moved around the kitchen looking for a snack to eat.

"Are you okay?" She asked, her face becoming straight. I nodded in response and a few seconds later, I explained.

"I made a fool of myself in front of the older brother. That's all I'm going to say." I laughed embarrassingly.

"Aw now I wanna know what happened." She sat at the bad that looked into the kitchen and she made her puppy dog eyes.

I couldn't resist and I told her what happened. Of course she laughed. And of course I through something at her, which caused her to laugh even more.

"Okay, well I should start getting ready." She says, still struggling to keep a straight face.

"Mhmm." I look at her, chuckling. I put my sandwich that I had made down. "I'm going to help you with your outfit!" I squeal and run around the counter and follow behind her.

After sorting through her clothes, we decided on a simple blue dress and a pair of white strap sandals.

"You should straighten your hair." I say, Alison nods, agreeing.

I squealed when she was finished. "You look amaaazingg." I sing as I grab her by her hand and spin her around.

She giggles and all the sudden a knock hits the door.

"Is that him?" I ask, out faces going blank. She doesn't reply but she walks up to the door, opens it and leaving a dressed up, adorable Crawford.

"Uh." He smiled. "My brother told me you guys were in this room, we are only a few doors down." He gestures.

I could tell Alison was extremely nervous. I sighed with amusement, pleased with the fact that I hold so much knowledge of her. Then again, she is my best friend.

"Alright, well ya ready to go?" Crawford smiles. Alison shyly nods and makes her way out of the door, waving at me.