Chapter 22- Alison

We spent the rest of the day at the pool, I and Crawford hung out a lot in the pool and he let me get on his shoulders and he even kissed me while we were swimming and ugh.

I like him so much.

Chris and Jordan seemed to be getting along okay, they are both very stubborn though and I'm still debating on whether telling Jordan the information I discovered while at lunch with Crawford today.

It was dark outside and we were still at the pool. We were now at the chairs laying down. Jordan decided she wanted to go swim and Chris surprisingly followed her.

"I'll be right back, bathroom." Crawford sat up and pointed. I nodded and smiled. I laid down listening to the partying and giggling in the background happening around me as I laid with my eyes shut.

"Hey." I suddenly hear in my left ear. I turn and see a boy sitting beside me were Crawford previously was. I had to admit, this guy was incredibly hot, black hair, blue eyes, ABS. He seemed extremely nervous though.

"Hi." I said as I sat up towards him.

"So this might sound bad but I'm not really used to talking to girls and my friends over behind me dared me to come up to you... be-because you're hot so." He let out really quickly. I grinned at him but was confused.

"Haha oh. Okay?" I laughed nervously.

"Uh yeah." He looked down and was tapping his foot on the wet ground rapidly.

"Thank you, it's really flattering and you're really good looking." I said to calm his nerves and it worked. "But I'm kinda here with someone." I say politely, hoping to end the conversation before Crawford came back.

"Oh okay... Understandable." He said and started to make his way up. "Thanks for ya know, stalling." He grinned and gestured to his friends who were still talking and glancing with a grin in our direction. I grinned and nodded and he walked away.

I looked and saw Crawford walking back over, a bit faster than normal too. As soon as he came up to me, I knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I quickly sat up as he sat down with a straight posture and tapped his foot nervously like the other boy who had been sitting here.

"She's here. Natalie." He said shakily.

"Who?" I said confused.

"Chris's ex." He gulped. My stomach started to turn in knots.