Chapter 37- Jordan

I slowly open my eyes and automatically see Chris staring above my head with an awkward shocked expression. I slowly turn and remove the sheet, as I did, Alison stood in the door way with a sudden face of relief.

"What?" I asked worriedly. Then I realized. "Oh my gosh!" I squealed and tried stumbling out of the bed but ended up falling face on the floor.

"Chris! Why are you in here?" Alison asked shocked and holding her chest as she breathed and giggled.

"Cause I can." He simply replied as he slowly got out of the bed in just his boxers which made me and Alison's eyes fly open. He grabbed a pair of jeans and snugged each leg as me and Alison continued to stare.

Chris glared at me as he walked out of the room and shoved past Alison. I then remembered everything that had happened. Why was he back into a jerk again?

We kissed, and cuddled, and talked about so much and he even opened up about Natalie.

I jerked my head quickly to the doorway, past Alison's figure as if I was supposed to see something in the hallway when I heard a loud crash from downstairs. Alison also quickly jerked and we saw Crawford run shirtless down the hall. Alison followed and then I did the same.

We got to the kitchen and saw two men holding Chris and Natalie sitting on the kitchen counter smiling, amusingly. How the hell did this psycho manage to get all these hot guys to do all these illegal tasks for her?

Crawford, without hesitating, spring at the guys which loosened their grip of Chris and he wiggled to freedom and then start kicking their asses.

"Ugh I don't pay you to fuck up!" Natalie squealed with frustration. I looked at Alison who looked frozen and so I realized it was my turn to take Natalie down.

I glanced around the kitchen for an idea. How would I grab something to handle this situation quickly enough for her not to stop me?

Guess looks like I'm doing this the old school way.

I ran up to Natalie who was still on the counter. I pinned her down on the counter, sitting on top of her stomach.

I looked and noticed the men who were still fighting the boys, took notice at my action. I then looked at Alison and gestured my head towards the men and she read my mind.

Alison leaped across the kitchen and climbed on one of the men and bit his neck, causing him to yelp.

After knowing everything this girl, I was sitting on, has done to Chris, it made me hate her even more. I quickly looked down and realized I had the free will.

She looked at me and started laughing evilly and I didn't hesitate to lay my hand on her cheek, fast and hard. The slap was so loud, even the boys and Alison looked over.

Natalie's eyes filled with anger and suddenly I heard a door break down and loud footsteps. About six men appeared in the kitchen and Natalie quickly ordered them to 'handle us'. The men quickly grabbed the boys and me and threw us on a chair and taped us down.

"Wait, I know this one. Let me handle her." One of them said and looked at Alison with a smirk. I've never seen him before. He was really cute, he had black hair, and clearly Alison knew who he was too because she was shocked to see him.

I watched as he whispered something in her ear and rose up with a smirk on his face. Alison's face quickly filled with terror and the guy grabbed Alison and pulled her out of the room.

Crawford began to scream crazily and moved the chair so much, the chair fell onto the floor, holding him sideways. My mind and heart filled with fear and terror. We were helpless.