Chapter 33- Jordan

"Where's Chris?" I tremble as Natalie walks in the door while the guys stay in the doorway.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Natalie innocently giggled then suddenly stopped and got a serious look on her face, then out of no where turns towards me and slaps me to hard, I'm sure China heard it.

I see Alison panic and come jumping at Natalie and that's when the two guys come and pick Alison up, she starts to squeal and scream.

Suddenly the two guys jerk forward and Alison falls out of their grasp and she scurries to the wall.

My vision was still blurry and my head was scrambling all over the place because of my anger and anxiety.

"I thought I told you to lock him up, how the hell would he get out?" I hear Natalie scream.

"Jordan! Jordan!" I hear many different voices shouting my name but I can't make them out and my vision was getting worse.

Everything suddenly became dark.

***
I woke up in the backseat of a moving car, my vision still blurry. I started to panic and heavy breathe as I sat up and tried jerking the car door open.

"Jordan! It's okay!" I heard Alison yelp and grab ahold of me.

"Where are we going? What happened?" I sqeaked.

All the sudden I feel a soft hand touch my bare knee. I look up to see Chris driving with his arm twisted behind the seat so he could touch my knee. I could feel my face start to heat up.

I look at Alison, who's eyes move around in a triangle, at Chris, at his hand on me knee, then at me, repeating the cycle.

"We grabbed all your stuff, we are going to the beach house now." Crawford looked at me with kind eyes. I nodded and gulped and looked down filling with disappointment when Chris slowly slid his hand away.

I sat back in my seat and huffed.

"How do you know they aren't following us? What happened?" I thought and then finally asked.

"Alison was badass." Crawford chuckled and I looked at Alison with raised eyebrows and she smiled.

"What happened?" I smirked.

They told me the entire process and I can't believe I was passed out through the whole thing.

So basically, Chris came in and hit the two guys in the head with a lamp, Alison went and pinned down Natalie and told the guys to run and take me and my stuff and she told Crawford to meet her at "their restaurant". After the boys left, Alison explained how she reached for the lamp only a few feet away quickly before Natalie could get away, apologized to Natalie in advance, then winced when she slammed the lamp to her head. She ran out quickly and called Richard and headed to the restaurant.

"Good job." I laughed at Alison as she looked so proud of herself.

"How long do we have until we get there?" I asked.

"About 10 more minutes." Chris answered as he kept his eyes focused on the road.