Chapter 36- Alison

"You're so amazing." Crawford says as he looks right into my eyes as his fingers run through my hair. We are currently laying in his, or should I say Chris's bed, facing each other, closely.

It would have made more sense for us to switch rooms but I'm sure Chris probably went onto the couch or something anyway but still.

"You don't think she will find us, do you?" I ask randomly with fear in my voice. Crawford lightly shrugged. I gulped my anxiety down my throat, trying to make it go away but it just fell into the pit of my stomach.

"I don't really count the hospital thing actual cuddling." I said to him.

He nodded. "I agree." He paused and then continued. "I think there's cuddling and then there's emotion cuddling. We need emotion cuddling." He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I couldn't help but giggle and then wiggle my head into his neck.

I slowly started to feel my eyes shut when a rush of a tiring feeling came over me and everything goes blank.

***

I feel a squishy feeling repeatedly hit my neck and I open my eyes to see Crawford head in the crook of my neck.

I giggle. "Stop" I smile and push him away. I love being woken up in that way but morning breath, not pretty.

I got up and ran to Chris's bathroom which was connected to the room. I looked in the mirror for a few seconds observing myself and actually feeling like a confident hot mess.

I felt Crawford's presence in the doorway staring at me. I look and see him grinning at me.

"What?" I laugh.

"Nothin." Crawford chuckles and walks up and pulling me into his arms. I looked at us in the mirror and felt all warm and happy inside.

He looks at me and tries to kiss me but I quickly put my hand over my mouth. When he stops I remove my hand.

"No kisses until both of us have brushed our teeth." I smile.

"Fair enough." He laughed and dropped his arms down.

"Damn. I left my stuff in your room.  Be right back." I giggle and open the door. I'm still in my clothes from last night so I need to change those and I need my toothbrush.

I walk down the hall and open the door to Crawford's room. I almost gasp at what I see but stop myself. I look for awhile and observe.

Chris is on the farther side of the bed looking in my direction asleep, with no shirt. All I see is Jordan's dark hair and the sheet over her.