Chapter 23- Alison

"What do we do?" I asked and started to breathe, trying to relax.

"I don't know, she's insane, who knows what she will do. If Chris even sees her, things will go down hill, horribly." Crawford explained.

"Okay, well once again, what should we do?" I asked again, trying to get whatever ideas he had, out of him.

"We need to get her out of here." He said looking somewhere else.

"Okaaaay, well how are we supposed to do that?" I started to look around, as if I was looking for her, even though I have never seen her before.

"There. She's right there." He  looked over his shoulder. He slowly came to my pool chair and sat beside me, facing her direction and starting. I was looking around for where his eyes were laid and I think I finally found it.

Beside the group of friends and the boy that had came up to me, stood a girl with long platinum blonde hair in a bikini and I could have sworn I saw her eyelashes from here.

"The blonde?" I looked at Crawford, he nodded and I was shocked. She was so gorgeous. She was apparently a psycho though.

I just couldn't believe she was hanging around that boy that had came up to me. He kept glancing at me. When we made eye contact, he winked and then returned to talking to Natalie. Why the hell? Wasn't he supposed to be nervous around girls?

"We need to get out of here before she sees me or Chris." Crawford said, grabbing me and then pulling Chris out of the pool, which caused Jordan to follow, confused.

"What the hell?" Chris narrowed his eyebrows at his brother, pissed.

"I'm starving, let's go somewhere to eat." Chris said quickly and started to pull me and Chris and I grabbed Jordan in the process.

***
A/N: Hey guys, new cover, what do you guys think? And comment your opinions and predictions! Thank you for the comments and support, the more, the more I'm motivated to update(:

-jojo xo