Chapter 12 - Alison

My heart is beating so fast. I can't believe I am on a real date with a really hot guy. Why couldn't this happen to me in high school?

I guess we are leaving the hotel, I'm following him and it seems we are heading for the lobby. Once we get to the lobby, I follow him to the exit.

"This way." He smiles, reassuringly. I smile nervously back.

I walk a bit behind him, but still next to him, letting me lead the way. We are in the parking lot, so I guess we are going to his car.

My eyes widen and I'm in shock to see him walk up to an amazing sports car, I don't know the name of it but oh my goodness, it sure was nice. I tried to play cool though, but I'm pretty sure he could tell I was nervous and surprised.

He walked his way to the passengers side and opened the door, I smiled awkwardly, it was really cheesy but in a good way.

We rode in the car, and he would start to speed sometimes but I think he realized I was with him and would stop, but I could tell it was a habit of his. We didn't go too far, we went down the street and he pulled into a glowing restaurant with a red carpet entrance. Once again, in shock, but played it cool.

I was about to open my door but he held up his finger and rushed around the car and opened my door. I could tell he was a bit nervous, but it was adorable.

We made our way into the restaurant which was incredibly nice, I felt under dressed. I stood aside as Crawford spoke quietly to the hostess. The hostess finally nodded and gestured that we follow her, which we did.

We were taken to an isolated table, away from most people and it was a bit dim but had white lights strung along the room.

"This is nice." I smiled at him. "A lot for a first date uh but yeah, it's amazing."

He chuckled nervously and replied shakily. "Uh well yeah, such a beautiful girl deserves a beautiful date."

I blushed but replied with my normal sarcastic remarks. "So if I was ugly, I wouldn't deserve it?" I giggled and he did too.

Once we ordered our food, we began some small chat and got into a good conversation.