Chapter 31- Jordan

I woke up with pain running through my neck and down my spine being stuck on this couch all night with multiple people. Once I woke up I realized I was the only one on it now though.

I quickly sat up and saw Alison and Crawford all warmed up to each other but Chris was no where to be seen.

I wanted to wake them so we could figure out where Chris was but they looked so cute. Oh well.

"Wake up!" I yelled shaking Alison, trying to not affect Crawford so I didn't hurt him.

"Where Chris?" I quickly asked her as she was still half asleep but my question seemed to hurry the waking up process for her.

Crawford suddenly woke up as well with a worried, tired look on his face.

I looked at them and ran out of the room and started asking nurses if they've seen a tall blue eyed boy with a lip piercing at all. They all seemed to be clueless.

I ran down to the lobby and automatically recognized a messy light brown hair covered head from the back sitting in a chair from a distance.

I quickly jogged up and saw it was him, with his head on his hand and his eyes closed. He looked so innocent and gentle.

I wanted to rub my fingers through his hair or scratch his arm gently but I shooed away the temptation.

"Chris." I said softly. His eyes quickly fluttered open and I noticed the dark purple circles below his eyes. I wanted to touch him so bad, in a gentle way.

"What are you doing?" He said harshly as his eyebrows furrowed and that seemed to completely kill the whole gentle touchy vibe I was feeling.

"Do you think it's a good idea for you to be sneaking out of the room after the whole thing that had just went down?" I snapped and quickly walked around the chair and headed back to the elevator.

I felt his presence behind me and once I made it in the elevator, the door was about to shut but Chris had squeezed in.

Talk about déjà vu.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm terrified right now. Do you know why all this is even happening? I do." He quickly said and pushed his hair back stressfully.

"Not much. Explain." I simply said to him.

"I have this psycho ex and when I say she's insane, I mean she is insane." He explained vaguely.