Chapter 35- Jordan

"You guys can have my room, me and Chris can go in his room." Crawford explained to Alison and I. I looked at her and her face looked disappointed.

"Okay." I say. We follow the boys up stairs and into rooms with walls made of glass.

The beach was right outside the room and you could hear the waves crash upon the shore.

"This is beautiful." Alison mumbled.

"We will go get your stuff from the car." Crawford said softly and nudged Chris in the shoulder to get him to move.

"Do you mind if I sneak out of the room tonight?" Alison said as soon as they left and the door shut.

"What? You better not do anything stupid." I snapped.

Alison scoffed. "Oh my gosh, me and Crawford haven't ever cuddled before so I think this is a good time to do it." She smiled.

"Ugh, whatever." I chuckled. "Just talk to him about it." I said as I sat on the bed and stared out into the ocean.

I turned a few minutes later when I hear the door open and our stuff is plopped on the ground. Alison grabs Crawford's arm and quickly pulls him out of the room. The room is starting to fill with darkness as the sun sets.

"Do you want to flip on the light?" I ask Chris as he is still standing there awkwardly.

He shook his head. "I like the dark." He said, looking out to the ocean as well.

"Me too." I said quietly and then turned facing back toward the beach.

I jump a little when I feel the bed concave a little beside me, I look and see Chris next to me.

It felt like forever that we sat in the dim room and watched the water. Soon enough, the sun was gone and the room was pitch black and the waves still roared.

"I'm sorry." Chris broke the long silence finally as we sat in the dark.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"I got you guys into this mess, you shouldn't be involved anyway." He explained. I tried to look at him but all I could see was a faint silhouette still looking in the direction of the waves.

"I'm glad I'm apart of it." I said, surprising not only myself but Chris as well because I saw the black figure beside me, snap his head in my direction and felt his glare.

I glued as the tension started to rise between the two of us. I felt the Chris's presence move closer and closer but my mind was all over the place and the darkness to realize what was happening.

Suddenly I felt a warm, squishy feeling on my neck. I practically gasp at the feeling but then realize what was happening.

As if he was asking permission, I could feel his lips rise from my neck and the moonlight reflected on his piercing blue eyes which looked into mine, softly.

As if I replied to his questioning expression, I crashed my lips onto his, not even expecting it myself. I shocked myself with my bravery.

After a little, he took his lips off mine and kissed my jaw and down my neck sending shivers through out my body. I giggled a few times because of the tickles but tried to remain serious.

The kissing felt as if it lasted all night but only lasted maybe around fifteen minutes.