Chapter 7 - Jordan

Alison kept squealing and hopping on her bed, which was huge and it felt like laying on a cloud. After observing the entire room, we went onto our balcony to observe our view which was amazing! Our mouths practically dropped to the floor. The pool was huge and surrounded by people and a large bar to the side. All the girls were in bikinis, tan, and had dream bodies. The guys were ripped.

"Okay, I officially am a potato." I announced, still staring at the view in front of us.

"You" Alison started and grabbed my shoulders and faced me towards her. "Are not a potato. You are hot. We are hot. And we are going to rock our bodies and our beauty no matter what." She says and shakes me with her syllables. I nodded, knowing there was no point in arguing with her. "Now go get that bikini on!" She turns me towards the door and pushes me towards it and slaps my ass. "Woo!" She screams with excitement and accomplishment.

I grab one of my suitcases that has my bathing suits in it. I opened it and had no clue which one to wear.

"Ali! What bathing suit are you going to wear?" I yelled loud enough for her to hear me. I knew she was back inside because I heard the balcony door slam.

She came into the room and looked at me. "My blue one probably, why?" She walked over to the suitcase.

"I guess I'll wear my blue one too then." I smiled.

After getting dressed, we made our way to the pool. We laid out after searching for just two spots.

Alison suddenly sat up, I looked at her through my sun glasses and saw her peeking from behind her sunglasses in a direction. I looked and spotted those two guys we had saw earlier. She looked at me and wiggled her eyebrows.

"What?" I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"They're hot." She stated as she continued to stare and drool. "I call dibs on the younger one." She looked at me and winked.

"You're so stupid." I rolled my eyes again and laid back down. I heard movement and looked and Alison was sitting right beside me.

"Do you dare me to go talk to him?" She giggled.

"You wouldn't." I scoffed. She raised her eyebrows and revealed her eyes from above her sunglasses and smiled. She suddenly stood up and I watched her as she strutted towards the younger boy. He had a JB haircut and also had pierced ears. I found the older one a lot hotter though.

I looked around for Alison and once I spotted her, I was shocked. I started laughing when I saw her having a full conversation with him. He even laughed.

After a few minutes, she came back over, all bubbly. I sat up and looked at her and started laughing. "So?" I quickly asked.

"I gave him my number." She smiled proudly.

"Did he ask for it? You should've gotten his number. What if he doesn't text or call?" I start to ask.

"We are in the same hotel as him, calm down. And yes, he asked. Don't worry." She giggled once again and laid back down. I took one last look at the boys, and they were staring at us. I laid back down, trying not to laugh.