Chapter 45- Jordan

A/N: Hey guys... I'm back and making it a goal to finish my books. I know its been a long time and my readers have probably lost interest but I hope to finish my books and hopefully start new ones and gain more readers.. I really miss writing... happy reading xoxo ~Jo

~~~~~~

We got to the hotel. It was evening time. I felt sleep and food... and water deprived. We spoke to front desk about everything that had happened and we were off the hook about all the damage expenses considering it was all because of a crime. The boys had us come to their room since it was untouched.

"Need. Sleep." Crawford muttered. We all did. We were all exhausted. So much for a great summer.

"I wonder if Quinn is okay." Alison said, I noticed Crawford's energy changed. Quinn didn't get to leave with us from the police station but he was sort of involved with Natalie from the beginning but I hope they cut him some slack since he helped us a lot. 

"You can sleep in my bed." Chris said quietly as he unlocked the door. I normally would be nervous or anxious but I didn't care. I needed a bed ASAP.

Alison followed Crawford to his bed as I did with Chris. I hit the bed so quickly and got so comfortable. Chris didn't right away. He took off his shirt and left the room briefly. He came back with a small bag of chips and tossed them on the bed. "You should probably eat a little something."

I just wanted to sleep but it was sweet of him to give me something so I didn't object. I opened the bag of chips and ate a few before putting them on the bedside table and getting comfy again. 

"I'm sorry." Chris said softly as he started to lay down beside me.

"Don't be." I said as I looked him in the eyes. "I'm just glad we are all okay."

"What are we going to do after this summer?" He asked with a sad yet gentle expression on his face. 

"What do you mean?" I asked... but he started to doze off and it didn't take long for me to do the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to laughter coming from the other room and the room was pitch black. My head was pounding do to all the violence that had occurred not long ago. 

I slowly got up and made my way into the living room. I walk in to see Crawford and Alison cuddled up on the couch, taking up one cushion while Chris was sitting on the far side of the couch.

Alison got up and ran up to me to give me a hug. I hugged her back slowly trying not to move fast because of this killer headache.

"Now our summer begins." She smiles at me. Alison always the one to look at the positive side. We may not have much left of our summer but we will for sure try to make the best out of it.