Chapter 25- Alison

I tried to calm my nerves as I sipped my Coke but it wasn't helping. With Chris's death eyes, Jordan's cluelessness, and Crawford's nervousness and fear, you could literally cut the tension in the atmosphere with a knife.

Suddenly my hand was harshly grabbed and pulled up. I looked up to see an unhappy Jordan, she yanked me and was  soon enough pulling me through the restaurant harshly, causing others to stare.

She eyed everywhere and finally her eyes set on the sign directing to where the bathroom was. She pushed the door open with a lot of force and slammed her hand on the counter.

"What in the hell is going on?" She said and put her hand on her side and started to tap her foot. I was really getting sick of that.

I gulped as my mind scrambled all over the place, trying to process on what to do.

"I want answers Ali." She said again, staring at me as I stuttered and stared back.

I sighed of defeat. I can't hide anything from her.

"Chris has a very rough past." I started and paused.

"Continue." She continued to stare at me harshly.

"With his ex. She's dangerous. Crawford saw her at the hotel and he thinks that is who's blackmailing you." I spat out quickly.

"Normally I would be furious at you for not telling me immediately but right now, we need to focus on what to do to help." Jordan said, pacing around.

"There is really not much we can do besides stay away from the hotel." I stated.

Jordan sighed. "Common, we should get back out there." She breathed out, pushing her hair back.

Once we got to the table, I signaled Crawford with my eyes and facial expressions that Jordan knows and he nodded in response.

I looked at Chris and it looked like he was burning the menu with his eyes.

Suddenly I look up when I hear a male voice approach our table.

"Is that your red sports car parked outside?" A guy says, followed by two more guys. I recognized them but I couldn't quite pick them out from where I've seen them.

"Yeah... Why?" Crawford said, a bit worriedly.

"There was a couple making out on it." The guy said, smiling. Jordan just about spit her Dr. Pepper.

"Karma's a bitch." Chris muttered. Crawford quickly stood up and Chris followed his action.

"Stay here." Crawford looked at me seriously and then looked at Jordan. I nodded.

Jordan and I remained quiet, overthinking this entire thing. Just a few minutes later, my phone buzzed. It was a text from Crawford.

Help

I gulped as I looked at my phone in my lap. Jordan peeked over and saw the text as well. I stood up quickly and Jordan followed. We quickly rushed outside the restaurant. I looked at where the car was parked but it wasn't there. I looked around me and didn't see Jordan anywhere around.

"Jordan?" I called out.

Then suddenly everything went black.