Chapter 8 - Jordan

"I'm going to go back up. You coming?" I ask as I gather my towel and phone. She looks as me with a disgusted face.

"Girl, do you see this paleness?" She looks up at me. I nodded and laughed and started to curve around people as I walked away. I really wanted to avoid those boys, but they were right by the pathway back up to the hotel. There was a huge crowd behind them, which blocked the pathway as well. So of course, I had to go in front of them which was right in front of the pool.

As I started to walk in their direction, they stared. I hope they didn't think I was coming to talk to them... Because I wasn't.

I pursed my lips and gave a shitty grin at them as I was just about to pass them. Of course with my luck, someone else tried squeezing past and bye bye Jordan. I saw it coming, but not quick enough to stop it, but quick enough to throw my phone. I fell straight into the pool. As soon as I hit the surface of the water, laughter filled my ears. The two boys were laughing but the older one was doing most of the laughing. I glared at them with death eyes.

I slowly made my way out of the pool and this time when I passed them, I shoved the older boys shoulder which made shut him up and give me a dirty look. I grabbed my phone, which thankfully landed in some plants.

As I made my way up the path back up to the hotel, I hear foot steps padding on the wet floor behind me. The younger boy appeared beside me.

"Hi" He simply said and smiled.

"Hi?" I said, annoyed.

"I'm Crawford. I'm sorry about my brother, he sometimes doesn't know when to control his laughter. You're friends with that one girl that came up to me right?" He kept speeding up his pace, trying to stay by my side.

"Alison? Yeah. Best friends in fact." I reassured him, just in case he was thinking of hitting on me which I doubted.

"Alright, well do you think she'd want me to call her?" He asked. His question made me stop, and he didn't see it coming but he stopped too.

"Are all of you boys so clueless? She came up to you, she gave you her number, of course she wants you to call her!" I stated firmly and started to walk off, without him thankfully.

I try to shake myself off a bit and wipe myself off with a towel before entering the hotel.