Chapter 10 - Alison

The sun was shining in my face and I had my sunglasses on while laying down but I tried the best I could to glance at Crawford every once in awhile. I hope he would call me but is hope he wasn't just being nice because he felt bad.

I looked again and he was with some random group but his brother was gone. It's been about twenty minutes since Jordan left, and I could feel my skin start to burn. I stood and grabbed the sun screen and squeezed a small amount into my hand and started to lightly smear it all over me.

Once I turned to do my shoulder, I looked up and caught Crawford staring at me but he quickly looked away when I looked. I smiled at myself. I really wish I could hang out with him but I feel like that's kind of awkward.

After smothering on my sunblock I lay back down and adjust my sunglasses to cover my eyes completely.

Seconds later, my phone buzzes on the table beside me. I quickly tip my glasses and see I have a text. I grab my phone and hold it above my face, shielding it from the sun.

I see the text is from an unknown number, I quickly swipe and type in my passcode to see it.

Tonight. Dinner. 6?

I look at it confused for a second, I sit myself up a bit and look at Crawford. He's holding his phone in his hang smiling and giggling, looking at me. I smile and start to type.

Meet me on floor 6

I type and send quickly, look at him with a smile and place my phone back on the table.