Chapter 14- Jordan

We sat by the stereo as we both played different songs, swapping our music taste. I didn't like a lot of his and of course, he didn't like a lot of mine, which I found unbelievable.

"You know, I still don't know your name." I laughed out as he stuffed his face with chips. After chewing and swallowing, his mouth hung open.

"Wow." He chuckled. "It's Chris." He popped another chip in his mouth.

"Don't get all sassy with me. I bet you don't even know my name." I snatched the chip bag from his hands. I hate potato chips unless they are salt and vinegar.

He quickly swallowed and said, "I bet I do Jordan." He smirked. I looked at him, shocked, yet impressed. "Out of all the chips, why did you have to get salt and vinegar?" He made a sour face.

"I hate chips unless they are salt and vinegar." I laughed. He shook his head with disappointment.

It had felt like we were only here for like 15 minutes but suddenly we hear a giggling and chit chat after the front door slammed, and in walked Alison and Crawford.

They stopped in their tracks, confused.

"Chris what are you doing here?" Crawford stepped up. Chris quickly stood up, his face filled with embarrassment.

"I came to tell her to turn her shitty music down." He looked at me with a rude face and quickly walked out of the room.

Did that seriously just happen? I started to become so angry, I wanted to hit something. Crawford quickly whispered something into Alison's ear and kissed her cheek, which caused her to blush, and then storm after Chris.

I wanted to ask Alison how everything went but I was extremely annoyed and slightly angry. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. It was already eight o'clock. Me and Chris hung out for almost two hours.

After Alison calmed down from the sweet peck Crawford gave her, she say down on the bed beside me.

"What was that all about?" She asked, referring to Chris.

"I don't even know." I quickly rose up from where I was sitting and swallowed the lump building up in my throat from my annoyance.