Chapter 24- Jordan

Chris was still in his swim trunks but threw on the shirt he had on before and so did Crawford. Me and Alison had a cover-up dress on over our bikinis.

"Dude what the hell was that all about?"Chris exclaimed clearly pissed. I was pissed too...

*flashback*

"You're different." Chris said after we had a splash fight in the pool.

"Thanks?" I chuckled as I said questioningly.

"It's a good thing." Did Chris just grin? At me?

"Okay." I said. As we talked I noticed how Chris started off two feet away from me in the pool but was now half a foot away from me.

As we chuckled off our conversations his electric blue eyes laid on my eyes. It felt like we looked at each other for a long time and I hate eye contact but this was relaxed. He continued to stare into my eyes and then looked all over my face. I looked at him, not knowing what was happening. It seemed he moved closer in slow motion.

Suddenly Chris was grabbed by the arm and pulled out of the pool on the stairs and I followed worriedly.

*end of flashback*

"I'm starving bro." Crawford said as he drove, more quickly and anxiously then normal, yet again I haven't been in a car with Crawford so maybe he normally drove this way. I sure hoped not though considering he's dating my best friend and takes her out.

"You could've just said something instead of jerking me out of the pool out of no where and pulled me like I'm your damn pet." Chris said harshly.

"I'm sorry." Crawford simply stated.

Suddenly the car swerved into a parking lot.

"Hope you guys like Spanish food." Crawford said as he roughly parked. We got out of the car quickly for air, as you could feel the tension between the brothers in the small space.

I looked up and saw a lit up sign that said "The Bazaar". I've never heard of it, but I was also starving so I wasn't going to be picky.

Me and Alison walked beside each other as Crawford talked to the host to get us a table. We continued to follow when Crawford and Chris followed the host yet continued to harshly whisper to each other.

Once we sat down, I was able to observe and hear them talking a lot better.

"What's your deal? You never just pull that shit because you're hungry. I know you better than that." Hearing Chris say this, made my heart start to rapidly beat. I looked at Alison who also looked extremely nervous and I could see her throat wiggle as she gulped. She was with Crawford so maybe she knows something. I wanted to take her to the bathroom to get her to talk but I didn't want to miss anything between Chris and Crawford.

Crawford never replied to Chris. He just simply stared at him with a nervous expression and was saved when the waiter came up to get our drinks.