Chapter 43- Jordan

I woke up automatically trying to remember what happened and a sharp pain on my forehead.

I was in Alison's bedroom at the hotel and my brain finally adjusted. I had arrived to the hotel room and had the door hit my face.

I looked around though and I wasn't tied up or anything. Beside me was a roll of duct tape though. I suddenly heard a loud bang on the door but it didn't sound like the first time. Then came "OPEN UP IT'S THE POLICE." I then felt my heart light up and I quickly rose to run out.

Before I ran out of the room though, I peaked out and saw Quinn awake and Alison knocked out. She had a huge bump on the side of her head.

Natalie looked at the door frantically and then ran to the back of the suite.

I quickly ran up to the door and opened it.

"Go get her! She's-" I then was pushed against the wall on my stomach and had my hands pinned to my back. I heard many footsteps exploring the apartment.

"It's not me. She knocked me out, I-" Once again being cut off.

"Ma'am I'm going to need you to remain quiet and come with me." The officer quickly said.

"No but my best friend! She's in that chair knocked out! And my boyfriend and his brother!" What did I just say? Boyfriend?

"They will be okay, we will get them. We need to get you out of here." He said and quickly led me out of the hotel room.