Chapter 16- Jordan

I was laying in bed, all comfortable, and right then, I had to realize how dehydrated I am. I pushed the covers away frustratedly and made my way to the kitchen for water.

When I entered the main room, Alison shut the front door and turned around with a goofy smile on her face and was fondling with her lips.

I grew a huge goofy grin, knowing exactly what just happened. When she noticed me she stopped and looked at me, embarrassed.

I continued to smile at her creepily, which eventually caused her to giggle and wave me away.

"Details!" I squealed as I ran after her.

"There are no details." She chuckles.

"Was there tongue? Was he good?" I start to creepily bombard her with questions.

"Jordan!" She yelled as she laughed.

"Fine. You will tell me eventually though." I giggled and winked as I left her room.

Suddenly my phone buzzed in my hand, I looked and there showed an unknown number. I slid the text open and read a very strange text.

Stay away from Chris or else.

I laughed to myself.

Or else what? I replied.

Go near Chris and you'll see, but it won't be pretty xo

What the hell? How did this person get my number? I haven't given it to anyone. And I've barely even hung around Chris? Who would find me as a threat?