Chapter 9 - Jordan

I walked into the hotel and tried to cover myself the best I could with my towel. It was freezing in this breezy hotel and I felt so exposed as fancy, professional people wandered past me.

As I walked to the elevator, I prayed no one else would be in one of the elevators and no one else would be waiting to go in one. As I walked up and one elevator opened as almost a dozen people tried to shove their bodies inside, I definitely was not going to even try. Fortunately, after everyone loaded in that one, the other one I was standing in front of, opened and two people came out of it. I rushed inside and crossed my fingers, hoping no one else would come in.

Just as the doors started to shut, two hands hurriedly pushed them back apart and I rolled my eyes and sighed. I leaned back as the doors revealed the older brother, which I still haven't discovered his name and I don't really care to either. You could tell he was one of those guys who was just full of themselves and was used to having girls kissing the ground he walked on.

He came in with a big grin. He was only wearing his swim trunks and his hair was slicked back in a wet, sloppy mess. Water dripped from his hair and onto his bare skin. I had to admit, he was extremely hot, but I've learned to easily resist guys like him over many years. The way he hung around the crowd and him laughing at me, revealed his true colors.

"Hi." He said and leaned against the wall beside me as the doors began to close again.

"Hi" I replied emotionlessly.

"Did I do something?" He asks, I don't look at him but I feel him staring at me. I start to be sure I'm covered up with my towel. Before I could reply, the doors opened to my floor and I walk out, but then I felt his presence following me.

I stopped and turned to him in the hallway of rooms. "Are you following me?" I say harshly.

"Wow, someone is full of themselves." He laughed. "My room is right there." He gestured with his head and held his key in front of me.

I feel and probably looked embarrassed for a few seconds, I should've known since he came in the elevator, looked at the panel and didn't touch a button. After a few seconds I roll my eyes and turn my back towards him and continue to make my way to my room. My luck sucks.