Chapter 42- Alison

Natalie was behind the door while her men were also in hiding behind the walls by the front door. I squirmed and tried to yell the best I could to warn Jordan and the boys.

But it was already done, Natalie slammed the door about halfway shut, knocking Jordan out and I guess that was the signal for her large men to go capture the boys.

"Tie them up." She simply said to them. "I'll take care of her." She looked at Jordan passed out on the floor with a large bruise already forming on her forehead.

I don't remember exactly how I got in this position but I remember it was pitch black when I felt hands aggressively handling me but then I was suddenly knocked out. My head was still throbbing.

Natalie grabbed Jordan by her feet and dragged her to another room. I had to get out of this chair. I looked at Quinn who was just now starting to wake up.

"Quinn!" I loudly whispered as Natalie was handling Jordan and the men had took Crawford and Chris to the back bedroom.

Before I knew it though, there was a sudden knock on the front door. A loud knock, almost a bang.

Natalie popped out and looked at the door questioningly.

"Who is it?" She asked sweetly and politely. I quickly screamed and groaned through the duck tape on my mouth. That's when Natalie came over to me and knocked me out again but quietly.

•••

a/n: want more? 10 votes and two comments and I will upload the next chapter (: