Darry❤

Library Love

I glared up at Les Misérables on the top shelf. These Library shelves were way too tall for short people like me. A tall, muscly man passed by then.

    "Excuse me sir," I said sweetly. He stopped and turned around to look at me. He had gorgeous green-blue eyes and a soft smile.  He was wearing a jean jacket over a tight fitting black t-shirt and stained blue jeans.

   "Yes?" He prompted. I snapped out of admiring his build and cleared my throat.

   "Could you grab that book for me?"  I asked, pointing up at Les Misérables. He reached up over my arm and pointed.

   "This one?" His arm brushed mine.

   "Yes." I said, grinning. He pulled it off the shelf and handed it to me.

    "Thank you ..." I started, looking up at him.

   "Darry." He finished.

   "Darry. Thank you, Darry." I said. He smiled down at me.

  "My pleasure." He replied.

 "Y/n" I said, reaching my free hand out to him. He shook my hand gently, like I was a China doll.

 "I love that name." Darry said, and my smile grew even wider. My gaze moved to the book in his hand. 

"Gone with the wind?" I questioned. He looked down at the small book in his calloused hand.

"Yeah. I'm picking it up for my little brother. Do you have any suggestions for books for someone that doesn't read often?" He asked, glancing at the pile of books in my left hand. I pulled Frankenstein out of my stack and handed it to him. 

"It's quite an interesting book." I commented. He smiled at me.

"Great, thank you." We walked to the desk together and checked our books out. 

"Do you come to the library often?" Darry asked as we walked down the stone steps of the  library entrance. 

"Every week." I said, feeling his gaze on me. We got to the sidewalk and stopped. I gazed up at him. 

"Maybe I'll see you again soon." He said. I knew that he wanted more information, so he could run into me on purpose.

"Maybe on Tuesdays between 2 and 3pm." I said. He grinned. I turned and began to walk away then I turned around to find him watching me. 

"Let me know what you think about Mary Shelley!" I called, waving.

"Yes ma'am" He replied. I blushed as I turned back around and began walking. I giddily awaited the next time I'd see Darry.

A/N: I don't accept adaptions or full copies of any of my stories or imagines. If you see any copies of my stories or imagines on Wattpad, or other sights please let me know. Thank you for your support, and I hope you enjoy this story. :)