Favorite Aspects

The Boy's favorite Aspects of you:

❤Darry: Physically: Your eyes. He loves the color of your eyes and the way you show your emotions through your eyes. Personality: Your kindness. He loves how kind and caring you are towards him and the boys.

🖤Dally: Physically: Your arms and hands. He likes to hold your hand and trace shapes on your arms. It comforts him. Personality: Your care. No one has ever cared for him like you do, and it makes him feel euphoric.

💛Soda: Physically: Your Hair. He loves playing with your hair, and it always smells like flowers. He likes to twirl your hair around his finger when your busy, it gets your attention. Personality: Your creativity. He loves it when you draw, paint, and write. He loves when you're creative, he often likes to do your projects with you.

🩷Two: Physically: Your lips. He loves how perfect your lips are. And he enjoys kissing them. He also adores the way you smile. Personality: Your sense of humor. He loves your jokes and how funny you can be. He also likes that you always laugh at his jokes, even if they're stupid.

💚Steve: Physically: Your legs. He always has a hand on your thigh, whether its in the car, or at the drive-in. He loves your legs, and is always happy to see you sporting shorts or a skirt. Personality: Your Confidence. He loves when you're confident. It makes him extra proud to see you confident in yourself, or in the outfit you're wearing.

💙Johnny: Physically: Your nose. He thinks your nose is absolutely adorable and he likes to give you kisses on your nose. He thinks your nose is your most unique feature. He often taps it just to make you laugh. Personality: He loves that you're adventurous. He likes doing new things, and going on adventures with you. He likes that you're open to trying something new.

🧡Ponyboy: Physically: Your ears. He likes your earrings, and how you always have a different pair on everyday. He also likes tucking your hair behind your ears so he can see your face. He thinks yours ears are cute and hates that you try to hide them under your hair. (I hope this doesn't sound odd.) Personality: Your Honesty. Pony loves how honest you are, and how you are always trying to do the right thing. He knows that you are honest with him, and he likes that he can trust you without regret.