Dal🖤

Charm Me

❗This is a long Imagine ❗

I gazed at Dally from the table where I was playing cards with Soda and Steve. Steve sighs, and Soda brings me back to our game.

"You shouldn't gaze at him like that. You're giving yourself away." He says, tossing a card down on the pile. I roll my eyes.

"He will charm you to get whatever he wants out of you. And when he's done he'll leave you high and dry." Soda lectured. He'd given me this same lecture a couple times before. Steve put a queen down triumphantly. I ruined his celebration by putting a king down on top of it.

"Dammit, Y/n. Let me win for once." He whined. I smirked, and looked up to catch Dally watching me, a small smile on his face. He winked at me, and I sunk down in my chair, covering my blush with my fan of cards. Soda slammed his fan of cards down and stood.

"I warned you. Don't come crawling to me when he breaks your heart." He walked down the hall and slammed the front door. Steve put his cards down.

"Dal isn't all he makes himself out to be." Steve said, giving my shoulder a squeeze and going after Soda. I sighed and began to collect the cards, making a perfect stack. As I shoved them in a box a shadow loomed over me.

"Hey doll," a familiar husky voice said. I kept my eyes on the cards.

"Hey," I replied.

"Me and the boys are headed to the drive-in. Wanna come?" I smiled at his offer, and finally willed myself to look up at him. His brown eyes gazed into mine, and a genuine smile tugged at his lips. It was a smile he only wore around me. Soda claimed he was just trying to charm me, but I liked to think that it meant more.

"I'd love to." I said, grinning. I got up and joined him, Johnny, Pony, and Two-Bit as we made our way out the door. I was talking to Johnny about movies we wanted to see when we passed Soda and Steve on the porch. Soda clamped his jaw shut when Dally asked them if they wanted to join us. Steve said no, and made up some excuse about going downtown. Dal shrugged it off and came up next to me, slinging an arm around my shoulders as we began our walk to the drive in.

"You look pretty tonight, Y/n/n." He said in my ear. I turned to look at him, and he smiled at me.

"You mean it?" I asked. His smile faded, and he leaned his forehead on the side of my head for a moment.

"Yes, doll. You always look beautiful." I blushed, and longed for him to keep his head there, but he moved it and said something stupid to Pony. Then someone tugged at the belt loop of my jeans.

"I like your jeans Y/n. They define your curves." Two said, winking at me before bursting into laughter. He took a swig of beer. I laughed, enjoying Two's boldness. Dally pulled me back into his side, and his arm around my shoulders tightened.

"Jealous?" I whispered in his ear, smirking back up at him. He looked down at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Maybe," He replied. Then he leaned down, his lips brushing my ear.

"But he's not wrong." Dally's husky voice sent shivers down my spine. He smiled and let go of me, shrugging off his denim jacket. He wrapped it around my shoulders. We ducked under the broken fence surrounding the drive-in and found some empty seats near the back. I sat between Dally and Johnny. I enjoyed talking with Johnny, he was sweet and he listened to what you had to say. He was like a little brother to me. The movie began and I sat back in my seat, occasionally sipping on my Pepsi. It was a horror movie, and I enjoyed horror, but I couldn't help jumping whenever the killer popped up unexpectedly. In one scene a lady was being killed brutally, and I buried my head in Dally's shoulder. This movie was giving me anxiety. He rested his hand on my knee, and gave it a little squeeze.

"We can leave if you want." Dal said in my ear. I picked my head back up, and shook it no. We returned our attention to the movie. Another sickening scene came on and I sunk into my seat. Dally put his arm around my shoulders and rubbed my shoulder soothingly. I began to grow uneasy, and requested to leave. We said goodbye to the boys and made our way out. I hugged Dally's jacket around me tighter. We walked slowly, and I enjoyed the cool night air. I felt like a baby for asking to leave, but the thought of people hurting others made me sick. I kicked a rock with the toe of my converse and watched it disappear into the dark.

"You alright?" Dally asked finally. I felt his gaze on me but I kept my eyes down.

"Yeah." I replied quietly. There was a lot going on inside my head. My love for Dallas Winston was growing, and I felt like he might love me too. But Dally didn't love. He did hook ups. But he was different from me. And I wondered if he just wanted me for a hookup. But he didn't treat other girls like this. He stopped walking, but I didn't. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around. He cupped my face.

"What's going on in that mind of yours, Y/l/n?" He asked, his hot breath fanning over my cool skin. His brown eyes were gentle, and he gazed into my y/e/c eyes.

"A lot," I breathed. He smiled slightly.

"Tell me. What are you thinking?" Before I could even think up a good reply my heart spoke.

"I love you," I blurted. Then I clamped my mouth shut, knowing I had just ruined everything. I expected him to let go of me, and walk away into the dark. To walk out of my life. But instead he stayed put. He searched my eyes, like he thought I was fucking with him. I felt a need to fill the silence, to explain myself.

"I've loved you for a long time, Dally. And I know you don't do love, or relationships, and I'm sorry I ruined things. You can walk away, I understand." I avoided his gaze.

"Ruined? Y/n, No. I love you too, and I'm not just saying that." My heart sped up, and I looked up at him hopefully.

"You do?" I asked, grasping his forearms.

"I do, I really do." He said, then his lips crashed into mine. He moved his hands to my waist, holding me close to him as he kissed me in the dead of night. I cupped his face, never wanting this to end. I didn't care about breathing air ever again, I just wanted Dally's lips on mine. He was gentle, and he pulled away just as I lost my breath completely. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"I need to stop before I do some permanent damage." He said, laughing. I grinned up at him.

"You're my first love, Y/n. And I know you'll be my only love." He tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"You've only been my only love, and you will always be." I replied. He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Let's get you home," He said, wrapping his arm around my waist and beginning to walk again. Ever since that night me and Dally have been together. Soda wasn't happy about it, but Dallas wasn't going to hurt me. He wasn't the cruel, delinquent people made him out to be. He was just a hurt teenager in a fucked up world. And now we had each other, and we always would. We knew that we would be okay.

I hope you liked this imagine :)  I always enjoy writing about Dallas.