Dallas🖤

Don't touch my girl

Dally pulled me through the crowd. I looked around at the dancing bodies, making a wall between the front door and the bar. Some people gave me dirty looks as I squeezed between them and their dance partners. When we got to the bar Dally pulled me into his side by the waist.

"A bud light and-" He turned to me.

"What do you want, doll?" He asked. I looked from the bartender to him.

"Just a Pepsi please." I said. The bartender nodded and moved to get out drinks.

"You don't want a real drink?" Dal asked me, letting go of my waist to face me. I shook my head.

"I'm not a big drinker. Besides, I'll have to get home somehow." I replied. He smirked down at me.

"You could just spend the night with me." He offered, causing a blush to creep up my cheeks. Thank god the red lights hid it.

"Maybe some night, Dal." My gaze went to the crowd of dancing and chatting people. The bartender slid us our drinks and I took a small sip of soda. Dally took a big glug of his beer, downing half of it in one shot. I could tell it was going to be one of those nights. The one with a loud, wild Dally, betting on pool games and causing chaos. And at the end of the night I'd tuck him into his bed, and go home only to have him drunk call me and tell me about how amazing I am. And by morning he's knocking at my door, apologizing for the night before. He wasn't annoying, and I didn't dislike him. Dallas could be a lot of fun. But drunk Dally was different. He was a lonely, soft, sad, shell of the real Dallas. But when you loved someone you took care of them. By eleven o'clock I was on my second Pepsi, and Dally was on his fourth beer. I had abandoned my bar stool to look for him when a tall, tattooed man towered over me.

"Hello there, sweetie." I rolled my eyes. I tried to squeeze past him but he grabbed my arm and yanked me back to him.

"Get your grubby hands off me!" I demanded. He just smiled down at me.

"Why are you in a rush? Chill out, let me talk to you." His hand moved up my arm to tug my jean jacket down around one of my shoulders.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I spat, digging my nails into his hand. He yanked his hand away and held it up for me to look at it.

"You drew blood you little bitch!" He grabbed my bicep and began dragging me towards the door. I dug the heels of my shoes into the wood floor, but it didn't make a difference.

"Get off me! Get off me!" I yelled, getting the attention of the surrounding people. Suddenly Dally burst out of the crowd and grabbed the collar of the man's shirt. His face was inches from the mans and his glare was lethal.

"Get your hands off my girl." He snarled. The man squinted at him.

"And what if I don't, punk?" The man asked Dally. Dally pulled his face back and let out a fake laugh.

"Well, I don't know-" Dal began, then he punched the man in the jaw without warning. The man let go of me and clutched his jaw. I took a few steps back, feeling the crowd at my back. The man made an attempt to grab ahold of Dally but he dodged, then punched the man in the nose.

"I'll fucking kill you!" the man hollered. Dallas smiled at this remark.

"Bring it on, dickhead." He replied. Someone in the crowd yelled, catching Dally's attention. The man took his chance and punched Dally.

"Dal!" I yelled, clutching his medallion that hung around my throat. He blew me a kiss and gave me a thumbs up before turning back to the man. He kicked the man in the shin as hard as he could, and when the man bent down he kneed him in the face. Then the man fell to the floor, a bloody mess and the crowd erupted into cheers. A few guys clapped him on the shoulder and congratulated him. He made his way over to me and I cupped his face, examining the bruise forming on his temple.

"Don't fight for me," I said. Dally sighed and pulled me to his chest.

"He was going to hurt you, angel. I can't have you getting hurt." He replied. He suddenly looked stone-cold sober.

"If you had just gotten me away from him-" He cut me off.

"You're worth fighting for." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I stood on my tip toes and pressed my lips to his. He kissed me back gently, tracing my jaw line with his thumb. When we pulled away he smiled.

"Let's Get you to bed, you've had a lot to drink, love." I suggested.

"I'll only go to bed if you stay the night." He bargained. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Fine. But no funny business." He held his hands up in surrender.

"No funny business." He promised. An idea popped into my head. Although it was childish, I was going to do it anyway.

"I'll beat you up there!" I announced, kissing him on the cheek before taking off for the stairs.

"Hey!" He called, chasing after me. We ran through crowds of people laughing like idiots. He caught up to me faster than I had expected and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No!" I whined, laughing hysterically. He let go and spun me around, slinging me over his shoulder.

"Dal! No! Put me down you punk!" I laughed at the name. How ridiculous. Punk. He trudged up the stairs, carrying me like I weighed nothing.

"How dare you. That hurt my feelings." He claimed.

I smiled to myself.

"I apologize. Now put me down." I replied. He flung me onto his bed. I smiled up at him and he grinned down at me. I sat up and took my jean jacket and shoes off, sliding under the covers. He did the same, sliding in next to me. He flicked his light off and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you, Y/n." He whispered into my hair.

"I love you too, Dal." I replied. He kissed my temple, and soon after his soft snores began. I grinned. Dallas was the love of my life, and I was happy to be Dally's girl.