Dally🖤

❗This is a long Imagine❗

Cheater

I laid on my side, watching the minutes tick by on my alarm clock. I couldn't sleep, I was too excited. Finally I couldn't wait anymore, so I decided to get up. Steve's arm was slung over me, and when I sat up it fell to his side. I got up quietly, changing into my jeans, and pulling a flannel on. I felt guilty doing this, but I wouldn't have ever done it if Steve didn't do it first. And even then, it still feels wrong.

I slipped out of the house, and got into my car, driving fast. I was giddy, no one had ever made me feel like this before. I parked and got out, entering Buck's place through the back. The door was unlocked just for me. It was just after midnight, so Buck's place was beginning to fizzle out. I took the stairs two at a time and knocked on the door on the right. It opened slightly, and Dallas stood there, shirtless and his hair messy. I nearly jumped into his arms, our lips colliding. He smiled into the kiss and kicked the door shut. When he pulled away he grinned down at me.

"I missed you too, doll." He said. Dally made me feel excited, and loved. Steve had always just bossed me around, and he wasn't loyal. I had begun to love Dally, and the way he made me feel. Like I was the only girl in the world, and he only had eyes for me. On certain nights I'd sneak out and see Dally, spending the night in his room, then waking up at dawn and driving back to my house, making breakfast for Steve like I had been there the whole time. Dally tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. I gazed into his eyes, nearly melting. I wasn't just a game to Dally, he actually wanted me. Dally leaned down and kissed me tenderly, cupping my face.

"You're early tonight," He said, sitting down on his bed. I took my flannel and shoes off, sitting next to him.

"I couldn't wait. I needed to see you, I needed to be tangled up in your arms," I said, leaning on his chest. We fell back onto his bed, one of his hands combing through my hair.

I was never the cheating type, I had always looked down upon it. Me and Steve had been okay, then a couple months into our relationship he changed. And I never seemed good enough after that. I had figured out that Steve was cheating on me when I went to the DX and he wasn't there.

"He has the day off," Soda said, then he bit his lip.

"Didn't he tell you?" Soda then asked, looking nervous. My stomach began to hurt. I laughed nervously.

"I'm sure he did and I just forgot, he must be out with Tim and Two or something," I said as convincingly as I could. But I was mostly trying to convince myself. Soda nodded reassuringly, giving me his famous smile. I got in my car, and drove through town. I drove down almost every street in Tulsa, and I found Steve's car in the parking lot of a motel. I should have probably just gone home then, but instead I walked into the lobby. An older man sat behind the desk and looked up at me as I came in.

"Hello," I said, fake cheeriness coloring my voice. The old man smiled and leaned on the desk.

"What can I do for your dear?" He asked kindly.

"I was wondering if you could tell me if you had a booking under the name Randle? Steve Randle?" He scanned a log book and tapped the name, showing it to me. My heart dropped at the familiar handwriting.

"Was he with a girl?" I asked, my voice sounding less confident.

"Yes, a blond girl, very heavily made up. Why do you ask, dear?" I knew the girl he was talking about. Evie.

"He's my boyfriend," I said quietly. The old man's eyebrows shot up, and he closed the log book.

"Oh my," He said, but before he could say anything else I thanked him and left. I didn't want his sympathy, it wasn't going to fix anything. I went to Buck's that night, and I saw Dally there. He asked me what was wrong, he could see the pain in my eyes. I explained it to him and he hugged me. I ended up talking to Dal all night up in his room. I would go and talk to him, and eventually our close friendship grew into something more. The way Dallas made me feel was nothing like the way Steve made me feel. There were sparks between me and Dally, sparks that never went away. His touch made me swoon, and he treated me like a Princess. Dallas wasn't a heartless asshole like everyone thought he was, he just needed someone to love him.